Windows 10: The Windows Installer prevents the PC from falling asleep energy saving mode

Discus and support The Windows Installer prevents the PC from falling asleep energy saving mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Does anyone have a solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by femoLB, Jul 11, 2020.

1. femoLB Win User

The Windows Installer prevents the PC from falling asleep energy saving mode

The Windows Installer prevents the PC from falling asleep energy saving mode 87b3e5ef-6eb1-498c-a6b1-121afe47ec39?upload=true.png

Does anyone have a solution?

:)

femoLB, Jul 11, 2020

2. Computer falling asleep

Everytime i log onto my compuyer (windows 10 desktop) it shows the desktop background, loads up the files, then falls asleep. This is really annoying beciase i have been having another issue for a few months that makes it so i have to turn off my computer
    and turn it back on whenever it falls asleep. How do i make it stop falling asleep manually?

drew-saladifier, Jul 11, 2020
  3. C5 time-bar in energy saving mode

Pressing and holding the key shows the time and missed calls, yes. But I'm more interested why the time-bar in energy saving mode doesn't show clearly enough. If I really stress my eyes I can see the bar is there, but very dark. And by turning off the energy
    saving mode the bar won't be available at all, as it is an energy saving mode function.

DirkDiggler75, Jul 11, 2020
  4. The Windows Installer prevents the PC from falling asleep energy saving mode

How to remove the "save energy" mode in Windows 10

Hello,

Since several days, the Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop is always in "save energy" mode, even when plugged on AC.

So the screen is almost colorless and I cannot read it.

How to remove this save energy mode ?

Thanks

Robert_L6156, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

The Windows Installer prevents the PC from falling asleep energy saving mode

1. The Windows Installer prevents the PC from falling asleep energy saving mode - Similar Threads - Installer prevents falling

2. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  3. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  4. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Keeps "Falling Asleep" Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keeps "Falling Asleep" Windows 10 PC: Just this week, my Bluetooth has started turning off after I leave my computer idle for a while. The Bluetooth icon disappears from the Notification Center, and all the Bluetooth devices disappear from the Device Manager except for the Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter,...
  6. Strange pc energy saving behavior

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange pc energy saving behavior: Hi everyone, I state that I have always had problems understanding how the energy saving of my Asus laptop works. First of all, I don't understand how energy profiles work and I can't use monitoring tools. I start from a concrete example: I'm trying to open a password...
  7. Energy Saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Energy Saving: Hi, I like the default dark background in W10. But still there are some features in Windows, that will use Energy for no reason as the Screensaver. In a World thinking about his Energy poblems, you should disable the possibility to even activate such features. did you...
  8. Balanced or energy saving mode Win10?

Balanced or energy saving mode Win10?: What's the difference in Windows 10's power plan between Balanced and Sleep? Ausbalanciert oder Energiesparmodus Win10?
  9. computer falls asleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer falls asleep: OK....there are thousands and thousands of posts dating back at least 4 years about computers going into sleep mode (if this is what it is) after a few minutes of user inactivity in spite of the power settings and screen saver settings being set for longer times. AND THERE...
  10. How to remove the "save energy" mode in Windows 10

How to remove the "save energy" mode in Windows 10: Hello, Since several days, the Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop is always in "save energy" mode, even when plugged on AC. So the screen is almost colorless and I cannot read it. How to remove this save energy mode ? Thanks...