Windows 10: "The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11

Discus and support "The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am Getting these error Messages :- How can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GDM Music, Sep 27, 2022.

1. GDM Music Win User

"The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11

I am Getting these error Messages :- How can i fix it?

:)

GDM Music, Sep 27, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Windows Installer Service issue - Vista 64bit

Looking like I have an issue with my Windows Installer Service (Vista 64bit Home Premium). Certain programs are unable to install properly, one of these being the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.

Anyone know the steps on how to repair it, if it is at all possible?
    I am looking at this thread:

http://www.vistax64.com/vista-insta...ows-installer-service-vista-all-versions.html

but would like to get some more opinions before I try that. I would also need the following from the registry of a Vista 64bit :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\msiserver

I will save a copy of my current registry with Crap Cleaner before doing any of this. Incase it causes more issues, all I have to do is double click on my backed up registry and it should import itself, correct?

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Flogger23m, Sep 27, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. "The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Installer Service couldn't

2. We couldn't install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't install Windows 11: I am trying, unsuccessfully, to upgrade my Windows 10 for Workstations to Windows 11 for Workstations and this is the message I get over and over:"0xC1900101 - 0x20017, The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation."I have read many articles...
  3. Couldn't access windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't access windows: Dear all master, when I switch on PC, shown error "inaccessible boot device" how to solve it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-access-windows/e1b2a126-3e2c-49d8-9491-d77081a039f8
  4. Couldn't access windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't access windows: Dear all master, when I switch on PC, shown error "inaccessible boot device" how to solve it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-access-windows/e1b2a126-3e2c-49d8-9491-d77081a039f8
  5. Couldn't access windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. "The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11: I am Getting these error Messages :- And the 'Windows Installer' Service is missing :- How can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-installer-service-couldnt-be-accessed/a19281dc-6b8b-4f3a-9fe4-701be561cf99
  7. "The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11

"The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11: I am Getting these error Messages :- And the 'Windows Installer' Service is missing :- How can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-installer-service-couldnt-be-accessed/a19281dc-6b8b-4f3a-9fe4-701be561cf99
  8. "The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11

"The Windows Installer Service couldn't be Accessed" Windows 11: I am Getting these error Messages :- How can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-installer-service-couldnt-be-accessed/16be98c5-2103-4f81-9bcd-2be77c4c1536
  9. We couldn't install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't install Windows 11: I got this PC earlier this year Running Win 10 Home and has 2 M2 on board SSD's plus loads of up to date stuff. Checker state that my PC is ready for update. Yet I get the following message, every time I try to update it:Error code:0x800F0830 - 0x20003The installation failed...
  10. Windows Installer Service not accessed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Installer Service not accessed: I've had persistent failures when trying to update iTunes, so I thought I would uninstall it and then re-install. The uninstall process seems to start, but then the pop-up window vanishes and nothing has been uninstalled. I re-started my PC in Safe Mode and tried again to...