Windows 10: The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.

Discus and support The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch the mail app to see my emails (I have four email accounts), the emails that open up are two days old and more. The recent emails of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martran, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Martran Win User

The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.

When I launch the mail app to see my emails (I have four email accounts), the emails that open up are two days old and more. The recent emails of the past two/three days eventually do come up -- but it usually takes as much as an hour (sometimes a little less) to sync and show up.

I have contacted MS Help on this numerous times, but the agents with whom I communicated (usually by chat) have never actually explained why this happened, or how to prevent it from happening. It is very annoying when I need to get my current emails!

:)

Martran, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 24, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails. [​IMG]

meebers, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

1. The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails. - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Windows Mail and Calendar only showing HTML CODE for emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail and Calendar only showing HTML CODE for emails: So this problem is only happening for mail retrieved from my AOL mail accounts. It retrieves my mail for the most part, it just displays only SOME in HTML code. These same emails that display in HTML on Mail and Calendar display normally on Aol.com. Just don't like to keep...
  3. Windows Mail and Calendar only showing HTML CODE for emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail and Calendar only showing HTML CODE for emails: So this problem is only happening for mail retrieved from my AOL mail accounts. It retrieves my mail for the most part, it just displays only SOME in HTML code. These same emails that display in HTML on Mail and Calendar display normally on Aol.com. Just don't like to keep...
  4. Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app

Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app: when ever I try to send a email with the attachment in windows mail and calendar app it gives me a notification that the email was not sent and is transferred to draft folder. I need a immediate solution to this issue, please help......
  5. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  6. Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app

Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app: I'm using Windows 10 mail app for all of my email accounts. I like to keep all my calendar invites in my Google calendar, so when there is a calendar invitation from a different email account I need to add it to my Google calendar. I have Google calendar in Windows 10...
  7. Lost email in Mail and Calendar app

Lost email in Mail and Calendar app: Hi! Yesterday it took me 3 hours to write an important email. I finished it and I sent it. Saw it on the outbox folder the disappeared as I supposed that it was sent. Closed the computer (sleep) and today when I was checking for the time that I sent the email I couldn't...
  8. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  9. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  10. Windows Mail Calendar is not sending emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Calendar is not sending emails: Hi WLM calendar used to send an email to my default address as a reminder of events, according to how I I requested it. How do I get Windows Mail to do this, I have set up events with a reminder over several days and time frames, as I did with WLM but have not...