Windows 10: The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....

Discus and support The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus. Please help :( submitted by /u/providence_p [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/providence_p, Mar 31, 2021.

1. The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....

The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus. Please help The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus.... :(

submitted by /u/providence_p
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/providence_p, Mar 31, 2021
  2. mali.mp04 Win User

Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10.

In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this program?!

Thank you.

mali.mp04, Mar 31, 2021
  3. SAntivirus

Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it.

Norman 941, Mar 31, 2021
  4. The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....

Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to run. So I tried to uninstall it. Simple right? Nope. I clicked uninstall and I restarted my computer and
    clicked on to my apps to see if it was gone. And it wasn't! Please help!

T8's Games, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....

1. The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus.... - Similar Threads - security inaccessible Happened

2. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  3. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  4. How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?: I had followed the steps: restarting my pc and went into Safe mode for networking. Then, I was trying to uninstall santivirus but something kept popping up in my screen, “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: .NET Framework 3.5”. There were 2 options below,...
  5. I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus: This thing is really getting on my nerve now. When I go to control panel to uninstall it, it says you still have an active subscription, cancel anyway, so I press that. Then it says that I need to restart because some of the requirements are being used. So I press restart now...
  6. Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite": I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10. In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this...
  7. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer: I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to run. So I tried to uninstall it. Simple right? Nope. I clicked uninstall and I restarted my computer and clicked on to my apps...
  8. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/santivirus/2533335d-4b7b-43fd-9ebd-7b120ca98c5e
  9. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo: I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder...
  10. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88