Windows 10: The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the...

Discus and support The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the location?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kathy Kikkert, Jan 24, 2019.

1. The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the...

The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the location?

:)

Kathy Kikkert, Jan 24, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. The Windows Ten Desktop wallpaper featuring a view out of a cave onto a beach with two rocks in the ocean.

Hi,

I keep seeing this windows 10 wallpaper when I boot up and get to my login screen and I am posting this question to find out where the location of this photo is.

It is the view out of a cave onto a beach scene with two enormous rocks sitting in the ocean just offshore.

Here is a link to the image I am talking about:

http://winaero.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Windows-10-login-screen.png

Where is this place?

-thanks, cb

CharlesBaldwin500, Jan 24, 2019
  4. The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the...

How to change start up screen display - ocean instead of bear

Hi Dave,

The settings was set to Spotlight. I changed it to pictures and the Ocean scene was available. I clicked on the Ocean scene and restarted my computer and it worked OK.

I now have the Ocean scene back.

Thank You Dave,

Paul.

paulwayne317, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the...

1. The Windows start up picture of the ocean and beach. Where was that taken? What is the... - Similar Threads - start picture ocean

2. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken: How can I see where a picture location was at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-screenshot-of-a-picture-but-how-can-i-see/97be6285-8528-48eb-a0ef-188c22ec1efb
  3. Where is this background picture taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this background picture taken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Widow_Maker_GT2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbdhak/where_is_this_background_picture_taken/
  4. start up pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    start up pictures: I think the people who choose these pictures must suffer from depression. Very few of them are of sunny days. Many of them are taken from ground level. They should choose pictures of large vistas on sunny days....
  5. start up picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up picture: used to get a different picture at startup, now with WIN 10 build 1909, same image every time, want the auto change back, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-picture/ab2d8329-ca26-47d1-b2d4-9d3e16fa5bd3
  6. Windows Spotlight isn't telling me where pictures it displays were taken

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight isn't telling me where pictures it displays were taken: I really like the Windows Spotlight screen lock, where it shows pictures from different locations. Until recently, it was possible for me to hover my mouse over some text in the upper right hand corner of the screen and it would tell me where the picture was taken. Now that...
  7. Start up picture

Start up picture: I have a Toshiba All in One PX35t-A2300. I'm using Windows 10. After the May Update, there is a problem when my computer starts up Usually a scenic picture comes up on the screen then the user or owners picture (mine) comes up. It starts up ok except that the scenic picture...
  8. Windows start up pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows start up pictures: Hi. Windows 10 has lots of random start up pictures. I have loads and some are better. Where does microsoft store these and can I add mine to the collection. 119492
  9. Where was this photo taken?

Where was this photo taken?: My corporate issued laptop must have some restrictions so the info icon is not showing up. Can anyone tell where this photo is from? Thanks [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/where-was-this-photo-taken/254880ff-ba3e-447f-b477-3b209d8d56b5
  10. Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?

Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?: [img] 59337