Windows 10: The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

Discus and support The Windows Store seems to no be working properly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i have had forza horizon 4 for a while, id say about almost a year and the game has worked almost always. But now all of a sudden ive been dealing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JumpyTacooo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

So i have had forza horizon 4 for a while, id say about almost a year and the game has worked almost always. But now all of a sudden ive been dealing with what could possibly be an update error? But i have done many fixes and none have seem to be successful. Some fixes have seemed to have made small changes but none have solved my burning problem. its been like this for about 3 days now and yes i have tried to update windows and the store itself. along with all of that, I have also tried to reset the app and run trouble shooters but it seems to not be able to identify any problem. And um running out of ideas and after many hours of research i just cant seem to find any solution. Oh yeah and i forgot to mention. When i hit install on the game it does nothing at all. not even a pending message. just nothing. Help Please.

:)

JumpyTacooo, Aug 13, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Live tile on Windows store app not working properly

Hi Robert,

The error that you encounter on Windows store can be caused by a background process that's not working correctly. To eliminate this error, we suggest that you reset your
    Windows store app by following these steps:

• Type run in the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type in wsreset.exe.
    • Press Enter.
    • Exit the dialog box.
    • Re-launch the Windows store and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 13, 2019
  4. The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

Windows 10 Store - Never worked properly since purchased laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Windows Store.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Is Windows 10 operating system pre-installed on your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

I understand that you have mentioned most of the troubleshooting steps, I recommend try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

1. The Windows Store seems to no be working properly. - Similar Threads - Store seems working

2. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  3. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  4. Store not working properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store not working properly: I got some problem with microsoft store. My PC hang up while using the app ,and I ended up terminating it on the apps and features. I then tried to reinstall it, but I cannot reinstall it anymore.I tried restarting the computer, delete my cache, and wsreset as well but...
  5. Store not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store not working properly: I got some problem with microsoft store. My PC hang up while using the app ,and I ended up terminating it on the apps and features. I then tried to reinstall it, but I cannot reinstall it anymore.I tried restarting the computer, delete my cache, and wsreset as well but...
  6. Store not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?: I use some business tablet for win 10. I need to use hub because it has only one normal USB slot and2 of those godawfull USB type C's. The hub tends to often disconnect for a moment when I adjust postion of the tablet. It weren't big of an issue for like 6 months untill now....
  8. Store is not working properly

Store is not working properly: Hello, My computer had some issues with the hardware and the mechanic, changed the windows. Before giving for repairing, I even downloaded some apps from store. it worked properly. But after changing the windows, all my apps were gone that was downloaded from store,...
  9. Night light schedule seems not to work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light schedule seems not to work properly: Night light schedule is on, sunset to sunrise and although it's broad daylight outside, it's on when I started my system today. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-schedule-seems-not-to-work-properly/f1ad8faf-5459-4c3c-bddb-be6343646cc5
  10. Microsoft Store not working properly

Microsoft Store not working properly: Since yesterday (15 October 2019) I have not been able to download any App updates. I currently have 4 Apps showing as pending in the download queue. I reset the App and have run the trouble shooter all to no avail. Is it a problem at Microsoft's end?...