Windows 10: The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

Discus and support The Windows Store seems to no be working properly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i have had forza horizon 4 for a while, id say about almost a year and the game has worked almost always. But now all of a sudden ive been dealing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JumpyTacooo, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

So i have had forza horizon 4 for a while, id say about almost a year and the game has worked almost always. But now all of a sudden ive been dealing with what could possibly be an update error? But i have done many fixes and none have seem to be successful. Some fixes have seemed to have made small changes but none have solved my burning problem. its been like this for about 3 days now and yes i have tried to update windows and the store itself. along with all of that, I have also tried to reset the app and run trouble shooters but it seems to not be able to identify any problem. And um running out of ideas and after many hours of research i just cant seem to find any solution. Oh yeah and i forgot to mention. When i hit install on the game it does nothing at all. not even a pending message. just nothing. Help Please.

:)

2. John Fer Win User

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

3. Live tile on Windows store app not working properly

Hi Robert,

The error that you encounter on Windows store can be caused by a background process that's not working correctly. To eliminate this error, we suggest that you reset your
    Windows store app by following these steps:

• Type run in the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type in wsreset.exe.
    • Press Enter.
    • Exit the dialog box.
    • Re-launch the Windows store and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

4. The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

Windows 10 Store - Never worked properly since purchased laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Windows Store.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Is Windows 10 operating system pre-installed on your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

I understand that you have mentioned most of the troubleshooting steps, I recommend try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:34 AM
Thema:

The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

1. The Windows Store seems to no be working properly. - Similar Threads - Store seems working

2. Windows doesn't seem to be working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't seem to be working: Startup menu - get error message that tells me it will try to fix if I sign out No Cortana search box - can't type anything into it Links in various sections of the Home area get no respone - such as "get help" or "provide feedback" - nothing happens when I click on the...
  3. windows not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows not working properly: After booting up my computer I noticed that my windows button (on the bottom left corner of my screen), cortana and various other apps are not opening when I am clicking on them. While on trying to open microsoft store and mail app it shows "class not registered" under the...
  4. Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly: I have installed windows onto a new drive and have since had problems with Windows store and other apps. Photos doesn't show as an installed app anymore and I cant open the windows store, as it immediately fades away, as if it were to close itself I have reset the Store...
  5. Windows Store and Windows update not functioning properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and Windows update not functioning properly: For at least a few days now I haven't been able to use Windows Update or install anything from the Windows Store. Every single app that I try to download just comes up with "Code: 0x80072F8F" I have tried everything from resetting the windows store to using an install USB...
  6. WINDOWS INSTALLER NOT WORKING PROPERLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS INSTALLER NOT WORKING PROPERLY: Hello Friends, I have tried everything i had read here and there. The new windows installer is not working properly anymore. Are Microsoft working on in a pacht? It happen to fail with the new Windows updates. Thank You Antonio...
  7. Microsoft store app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  8. Microsoft store app not working properly

Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  9. windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly): I'll try to keep it short... after initial problems with both task bar and start menu I've followed the steps from this forum to get it working properly again. Thanx for that, it worked great! 1 day later the store and edge apps were missing from the task bar, I can now...
  10. Hello my operating system doesn't seem to work properly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello my operating system doesn't seem to work properly.: Yesterday I tried to start my computer like I do any other day, but today when I started it, I couldn't open start (nor use windows key to do so) search bar didn't work only some of the icons worked. There is also some blank spaces where it seems there used to be icons oh and...