Windows 10: The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error

Discus and support The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So My perfectly good gaming laptop only months old, did a Windows 11 update. Ever since this update I get the following errors dozens of times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffKrieble, Aug 14, 2022.

1. The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error

So My perfectly good gaming laptop only months old, did a Windows 11 update. Ever since this update I get the following errors dozens of times and sometimes I am unable to sign in.I so far have had NO support or help with this problem caused by Microsoft's update.\

:)

JeffKrieble, Aug 14, 2022
  2. tooney(2) Win User

Event Viewer Errors: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source: Microsoft-Windows-ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider

Lots of continuing event viewer errors.

Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported;

Event ID: 1010;

Source: Microsoft-Windows-ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider

Brand new HP computer running Windows Home 11 v21H2 OS 22000.832

What causes these errors?

How do I stop them?

What is Autopilot?

I have home computer, Windows is installed, and I don't think I need further "deployment" or "provisioning".

tooney(2), Aug 14, 2022
  3. Event 1010 with Autopilot

We are just other users answering here not Microsoft employees.

Autopilot is designed for IT departments not for end users so it is better to ask admins who may use Autopilot, sorry.

However you may look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client...

Igor Leyko, Aug 14, 2022
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error

1. The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error - Similar Threads - update August 8th

2. Autopilot.dll WIL error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot.dll WIL error: So this issue has been going on for almost a month now,event viewer is showing tons of these errors,i have 3 windows 10 installations and in each the error is there.Even tried to do a clean install on my main pc today to see if it would go away but to no effect.This is the...
  3. Autopilot.dll WIL error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autopilot.dll WIL error: So this issue has been going on for almost a month now,event viewer is showing tons of these errors,i have 3 windows 10 installations and in each the error is there.Even tried to do a clean install on my main pc today to see if it would go away but to no effect.This is the...
  4. Autopilot.dll WIL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows update on August 8th caused Autopilot.dll WIL 1010 error: So My perfectly good gaming laptop only months old, did a Windows 11 update. Ever since this update I get the following errors dozens of times and sometimes I am unable to sign in.I so far have had NO support or help with this problem caused by Microsoft's update.\...
  6. Event 1010 with Autopilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1010 with Autopilot: After Windows update earlier this week I am now getting this error - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-1010-with-autopilot/0128a72f-b3e5-4be9-a1cd-27f80fdd64ec
  7. Event 1010 with Autopilot

Event 1010 with Autopilot: After Windows update earlier this week I am now getting this error - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-1010-with-autopilot/0128a72f-b3e5-4be9-a1cd-27f80fdd64ec
  8. Event Viewer Errors: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source:...: Lots of continuing event viewer errors.Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source: Microsoft-Windows-ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-ProviderBrand new HP computer running Windows Home 11 v21H2 OS 22000.832What causes these errors?How do I stop them?What is...
  9. Event Viewer Errors: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source:...

Event Viewer Errors: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source:...: Lots of continuing event viewer errors.Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source: Microsoft-Windows-ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-ProviderBrand new HP computer running Windows Home 11 v21H2 OS 22000.832What causes these errors?How do I stop them?What is...
  10. August 8th Servicing Stack Update KB4035631 Windows 10 v1607

in Windows 10 News
    August 8th Servicing Stack Update KB4035631 Windows 10 v1607: Summary This update makes stability improvements for the Windows 10 Version 1607 and Windows Server 2016 servicing stack. How to get this update Method 1: Windows Update This update will be downloaded and installed automatically via Windows Update. Method 2:...