Windows 10: The windows update page is blank in settings

Discus and support The windows update page is blank in settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I really need some help. Please someone help me if you can. So the problem is my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean SETTINGS>UPDATE AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArnabRoy4, Jan 23, 2021.

1. ArnabRoy4 Win User

The windows update page is blank in settings

I really need some help. Please someone help me if you can. So the problem is my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean SETTINGS>UPDATE AND SCURITY> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is just blank. I'm using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I cant update or download anything from Microsoft Store. I tried troubleshooting both Windows update and Microsoft store but nothing happened. I even tried waiting a long time but nothing happened. I provided 3 pics of my my current account, Microsoft Store problem and the main Windows Update problem. The windows update page is blank in settings 9a930a50-4573-4ff2-8289-cab56d22be1a?upload=true.png The windows update page is blank in settings b108abf3-4973-4a2b-8fbb-58cddb9f6549?upload=true.png The windows update page is blank in settings 04c317d5-9ccc-48b6-ad0b-68fcd3bbe089?upload=true.png

:)

ArnabRoy4, Jan 23, 2021
  2. hello10 Win User

Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

Now I know why my WU Settings page was showing a blank.

I've installed Windows Update Manager by David Xanatos. When I choose Disable Automatic Update but do not Hide WU Settings Page, the WU Settings page comes out blank after reboot.

hello10, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Optimxr Win User
    Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank

While attempting to add an image to my login in page, I discovered that the Accounts page in settings is not working.
    I checked my admin account settings and they all seem to be correct and up-to-date. I then did some searching on the internet and found a similar complaint on the Microsoft Windows 10 forum that had several suggestions. The actions I took are these:
    1. Open task mgr and click on File>Run New Task. Check the “..task with admin privileges” box.
    2. type CMD to get the command prompt window.
    3. type in dism /Online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and return.
    This ran successfully and stopped at a new prompt.
    4. type in sfc /scannow which found no corrupt of invalid files.
    5. type powershell which concluded very quickly with no further info.
    6. . I then restarted and checked my Accounts page again...it remained blank as before with a continuous searching
    bar indicator.
    I am logged in as Local Administrator(not elevated) and the Time and Date are correct for my time zone. I am unable to add any new accounts from either Accounts or Add someone else to this PC. Any suggestions are welcome. I have attached a screen shot of the Accounts page.

Optimxr, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

All clicks coming up Blank page

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• Do you face this issue on any other website also?

Do you receive any error message on the blank page?

Method 1:

I suggest you clear the
    Clear browsing data option
    of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Edge.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear.

Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
    and click on Clear.

Method 2:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools
                button, and then click Internet Options.

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
                LAN settings.

• Uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.

• Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Now check the issue by opening Edge.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

1. The windows update page is blank in settings - Similar Threads - update page blank

2. Windows update page is blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update page is blank: Somebody help me if you can. So the problem is that my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean CONFIGURATION> UPDATE AND SCRATCH> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is blank. I am using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I can't update or download anything...
  3. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: Hello I have problem with my widnows 10 update screen because its blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/610f07ab-f12f-44e9-9b0c-c4f6e81f0e91
  4. Windows Update page is blank

Windows Update page is blank: My current version of windows is Windows 10 Pro , Version: 1903. i cant install any program using the microsoft store. it throws the error windows update is disabled. [ATTACH] Windows used to get updated by default previously., But somehow, for the past 4 months the...
  5. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: I had this problem since the first day I got my laptop, I tried the troubleshooter and it didn't work. Please help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/15a6bf3d-0b6a-46c9-af6c-df4f656026d7
  6. Windows Update page is blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update page is blank: I just installed 2004 update without any problem. After the installation when I click on "Check for updates", Windows Update page opens but it's always blank (there is only "Windows Update" text on the page). There are moving dots at the top of the page but nothing comes. How...
  7. Windows Update Blank Page

Windows Update Blank Page: The update troubleshooter fails to fix my issue. The message is 'Service registration is missing or corrupt'. I have attempted about every fix that I have found and nothing solves the issue. After the update to 1903 I needed to free up space on the SSD - I used disk cleanup...
  8. Windows Update page blank

Windows Update page blank: i had this problem so i tried to re-register the following DLL files. regsvr32 jscript regsvr32 vbscript regsvr32 /i mshtml for the last on i get this error [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  10. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...