Windows 10: the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears

Discus and support the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi . the message in Windows update that announced me, that soon more later, may be months coud get the update , since 3 days ago , no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kentsfield, Jun 27, 2020.

1. the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears

Hi . the message in Windows update that announced me, that soon more later, may be months coud get the update , since 3 days ago , no longer is shows

Now nothing comes out. Could this mean that it may never be available for my pc?

this is the message that since 3 days has disappeared in my windows update :

the Windows Update  to 2004 ad , no longer appears ae3355b9-cfbd-49af-95a3-e7f7bd0da731?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kentsfield, Jun 27, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond the Windows Update  to 2004 ad , no longer appears :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Jump Lists No Longer Appear

After the uninstallation of some software yesterday, I no longer have jump lists in my taskbar icons. I right click on them, and there's no response whatsoever. Right click functionality on the taskbar itself and in all other places appears to be normal. I'm hoping there will be a relatively simple registry key I can edit or something. Anyone have some suggestions?

lightwriter, Jun 27, 2020
  4. mwidunn Win User

the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears

Windows Explorer Sort List No Longer Appears

I'm using Win10 Anniversary Update.

After getting the Anniversary Update, I noticed that the drop-down list in Windows Explorer no longer appears when one clicks on it under "Details View." Please, see the image below:

the Windows Update  to 2004 ad , no longer appears [​IMG]

For example, let us say that I wanted to organize the files only by .PDF. There is now no way to see only those files, since no matter how much one clicks, the list will not appear.

This occurs for ALL of the sort lists: File Name, Date, etc.

Can anyone advise or help?

Thanks!

mwidunn, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears

1. the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears - Similar Threads - Update 2004 longer

2. Windows 11 update - Volume Slider no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update - Volume Slider no longer appearing: I have Windows 11 which did updates about 7 hours ago. I ran it whilst getting ready to go out then when it finished I logged in then closed everything down. I've now turned the PC back on but changing the volume is a pain the neck because I now have to check the icon to see...
  3. Windows 11 update - Volume Slider no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update - Volume Slider no longer appearing: I have Windows 11 which did updates about 7 hours ago. I ran it whilst getting ready to go out then when it finished I logged in then closed everything down. I've now turned the PC back on but changing the volume is a pain the neck because I now have to check the icon to see...
  4. 1440x900 no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1440x900 no longer appearing: i had 1440x900 resolution all the time prior the latest windows update. when i updated, windows locked on 1650x1050 and 1440 resolution is no longer an option. can somebody help me get that resolution again? thanks...
  5. 1440x900 no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1440x900 no longer appearing: i had 1440x900 resolution all the time prior the latest windows update. when i updated, windows locked on 1650x1050 and 1440 resolution is no longer an option. can somebody help me get that resolution again? thanks...
  6. 1440x900 no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Optional Updates no longer appear in the Windows Update screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Optional Updates no longer appear in the Windows Update screen: Hi. This is the Win ver I have. I used to have Optional Updates option here: This is no longer available. I'd like to know how to get it back. I did use DDU to stop windows from auto downloading drivers, because it messes my audio drivers. But I still want this option except...
  8. Feature Update 20H2 could not be installed and will no longer appear in "Windows Update"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update 20H2 could not be installed and will no longer appear in "Windows Update": I tried to install feature update 20H2 yesterday, but I came across a blank black screen and no startup splash, I rebooted and Windows Update is not only very slow to start, but I find that the feature update had no effect and I am still operating on Windows version 1909....
  9. Windows search no longer works after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows search no longer works after 2004 update: Hi. After updating Windows to 2004, Windows search no longer works. Every time I click on the search box on the desktop nothing happens. No cursor, no visual sign that I even clicked on it. I also noticed that Cortana has disappeared from the settings app. Don't know if its...
  10. Unnecessary ads appear after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unnecessary ads appear after Windows update: My problem occurred after Windows update. I was shocked to find a lot of ads and previously deleted apps reappeared on my machine, e.g. Netflix. Does Windows update come with adware?...