Windows 10: The wireless connection is constantly being lost

Discus and support The wireless connection is constantly being lost in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to use my university's Wi-Fi, my wireless connection constantly changes to "No Internet access". I still have to go through the fight every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesJohnson25, Jul 14, 2019.

1. The wireless connection is constantly being lost

When I try to use my university's Wi-Fi, my wireless connection constantly changes to "No Internet access". I still have to go through the fight every time this happens, where I have to finish rebooting the PC. I'm not sure what is causing this.

:)

JamesJohnson25, Jul 14, 2019

2. HP Officejet 4500 lost wireless connectivity

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    • Have you made any changes to the printer configuration?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the below article andtry running the printing troubleshooter which is an automated tool that can find and automatically fix some problems with your PC.

Printing Troubleshooter

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Method 2: I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

Also you may refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Change a printer's status to "online"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...1099901fd/change-a-printer-s-status-to-online

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, The wireless connection is constantly being lost :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 14, 2019
  4. The wireless connection is constantly being lost

Lost wireless connection on the PC using Windows 10.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for responding and answering the questions.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the wireless internet connection.

Do let us know if you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article suggested by Likitha V?

What is the complete make and model of your device to search for the drivers?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists then,

Step 2: Uninstall your network driver and try installing latest driver from the manufacturer’s website.

Before you uninstall the driver, I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the same computer or from different computer, copy the drivers on to the computer facing issues and install manually.

To uninstall drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article suggested by Andre Da Costa to install the drivers manually:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps in the below article Refer:
    Why can't I get online?

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and get back to us with an updated status of this issue on the same thread for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

The wireless connection is constantly being lost

1. The wireless connection is constantly being lost - Similar Threads - wireless connection constantly

2. Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10: Hi, please can someone knowledgeable help me?My Sony vaio laptop is not connecting to the internet wirelessly today previously, no problems at all. My router is fine. I switched it off/on just in case. My other devices connect to it wirelessly with no issues. Looking online,...
  3. Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10: Hi, please can someone knowledgeable help me?My Sony vaio laptop is not connecting to the internet wirelessly today previously, no problems at all. My router is fine. I switched it off/on just in case. My other devices connect to it wirelessly with no issues. Looking online,...
  4. Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick: I am using the onscreen keyboard on the pc for now.how can i reactivate the hardwarechanged batteries no difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-lost-connection-to-dongle-stick/0e2dc08a-2715-43f4-9b71-e8cef46611ea
  6. wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick: I am using the onscreen keyboard on the pc for now.how can i reactivate the hardwarechanged batteries no difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-lost-connection-to-dongle-stick/0e2dc08a-2715-43f4-9b71-e8cef46611ea
  7. wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Lost wireless connection

Lost wireless connection: Hello! I had my pc on during a storm and the power flickered, causing it to turn off. Before this I was connected to wireless internet. I dunno how, but after the power flicker, my pc now only accepts to be connected by Ethernet from now on. It doesn’t show me the mobile...
  9. Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out

Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out: When trying to use my University Wi-Fi, my wireless connection keeps changing to "No Internet Access." I keep having to go through the struggle everytime this happens, where I have to end up resetting my wireless adapter. I'm not sure what is causing this; I have filed a...
  10. My wireless connection is being interrupted by "Hidden Network."

My wireless connection is being interrupted by "Hidden Network.": I am a 17 year old who has been gaming on my PC (HP Desktop w/ Windows 10) and other console for years, all using the same wifi. In the past 8 months however, I have been met by some problems with my internet connection. At random, my connection (wireless, not ethernet; the...