Windows 10: The Wizard could not start

Discus and support The Wizard could not start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with speech recognition. I tried Privacy -> Microphone, tried to update drivers and Windows. None of this worked, and I don't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Woneleza, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Woneleza Win User

The Wizard could not start

I have a problem with speech recognition. I tried Privacy -> Microphone, tried to update drivers and Windows. None of this worked, and I don't have any idea what's wrong.

:)

Woneleza, Jan 24, 2021

2. microsoft scanner and camera wizard in win 10

i need to install the camera/scanner wizard so i can copy pictures from my i phone6 to my pc

ronmartin2249, Jan 24, 2021
  3. JimWynne Win User
    microsoft scanner and camera wizard in win 10

i need to install the camera/scanner wizard so i can copy pictures from my i phone6 to my pc

This thread is nearly two years old. The Scanner and Camera Wizard was an XP feature and was not carried over to subsequent versions of Windows. You would have known this if you had read through the thread before posting.

JimWynne, Jan 24, 2021
  4. The Wizard could not start

microsoft scanner and camera wizard in win 10

Thanks. I checked and yes my all in one is listed AND I even have an icon for 'fax' which I think is part of my all in one.

SuzanneDeschamps Bond, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

The Wizard could not start

1. The Wizard could not start - Similar Threads - Wizard start

2. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  3. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  4. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  5. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  7. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The Wizard could not start microphone in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The Wizard could not start microphone in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some users have complained that they encounter the error The Wizard could not start when trying to set up a new media device or microphone in Windows 10. This app stops any microphone input. If you encounter the issue in discussion, then read through this article for...
  9. how to start homegroup wizard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to start homegroup wizard: start wizard to create homegroup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-homegroup-wizard/8c063798-d18a-4e5b-8d47-2643c47c3c30"
  10. Audio Wizard could not start after system repair and all OK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Wizard could not start after system repair and all OK: How I got to this point is a little odd. I hope forum members can help get me out of it. The computer is a Dell XPS 15 9530. It was upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, with Dragon and Skype working before and after the upgrade. The computer crashed, and was repaired...