Windows 10: The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error

Discus and support The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I recently updated windows. For the last two days, suddenly the screen blinks in pink color and some software has been corrupted because after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vicky Kumār, Aug 19, 2022.

1. The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error

When I recently updated windows. For the last two days, suddenly the screen blinks in pink color and some software has been corrupted because after opening it, it does not open when I double click or run as administrator it does not give any response. I can't even uninstall recent updates, because Uninstall option is not giving at all.So to resolve this issue, I tried to use the online dism-command in cmd run as administrator. 1st cmd: C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth The component store is repairable. The operation was completed successfull

:)

Vicky Kumār, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error

1. The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error - Similar Threads - WOF Driver encountered

2. Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption?: Got error code 0x800f0984 in Windows 10 during 22H2 update--which failed. DISM shows there is driver corruption -- gives "Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption"See a number of ongoing threads with no confirmed approach to fix. Have run troubleshooter, DISM,...
  3. Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption?: Got error code 0x800f0984 in Windows 10 during 22H2 update--which failed. DISM shows there is driver corruption -- gives "Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption"See a number of ongoing threads with no confirmed approach to fix. Have run troubleshooter, DISM,...
  4. Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error

in Windows 10 Customization
    The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error: When I recently updated windows. For the last two days, suddenly the screen blinks in pink color and some software has been corrupted because after opening it, it does not open when I double click or run as administrator it does not give any response. I can't even uninstall...
  6. The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error: When I recently updated windows. For the last two days, suddenly the screen blinks in pink color and some software has been corrupted because after opening it, it does not open when I double click or run as administrator it does not give any response. I can't even uninstall...
  7. The WOF driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file's Resource Table.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The WOF driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file's Resource Table.: Getting error installing windows update on windows 11.Run Update Troubled shooterChecked Disk for errorsTried restoring health through DISMTried SFC /ScanNowTried Component CleanupTried restoring through install.winEvery time it gives same error.Here are some...
  8. The WOF driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file's Resource Table.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The WOF driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file's Resource Table.: Getting error installing windows update on windows 11.Run Update Troubled shooterChecked Disk for errorsTried restoring health through DISMTried SFC /ScanNowTried Component CleanupTried restoring through install.winEvery time it gives same error.Here are some...
  9. The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error

in Windows 10 News
    The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error: Users may get this error when they try to run DISM to resolve some issues on their operating system. However, sometimes due to corrupted system drivers, DISM fails to complete the process, resulting in the error Error 448, The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the...
  10. Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - WOF driver encountered a corruption: Edition: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.746 -------------------------------------------- So I was trying to install the latest "Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 x64-based systems KB4601382 and noticed windows update kept having...