Windows 10: the words move to the second line.

Discus and support the words move to the second line. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My goal: to left align the second line, but when I press the backspace key, the words "refer to" jump to the second line. [ATTACH] Any suggestion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by prestonkeys, Feb 13, 2019.

1. the words move to the second line.

My goal: to left align the second line, but when I press the backspace key, the words "refer to" jump to the second line.

the words move to the second line. e9cfafb6-794b-4038-8f20-714e218be05c?upload=true.jpg

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

:)

prestonkeys, Feb 13, 2019

2. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 13, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile the words move to the second line. :)

4. the words move to the second line.

How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

Azeemkhan1, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

the words move to the second line.

1. the words move to the second line. - Similar Threads - words move second

2. Word File Black Lines

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word File Black Lines: On my Word File I am writing an article and at the end of the text a black line separates the text from the Endnotes, and a continuous page-wide black line is inserted subsequently at the top of every new page. I need to get rid of the black separator lines? How? Mark Olssen...
  3. Word File Black Lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word File Black Lines: On my Word File I am writing an article and at the end of the text a black line separates the text from the Endnotes, and a continuous page-wide black line is inserted subsequently at the top of every new page. I need to get rid of the black separator lines? How? Mark Olssen...
  4. Word File Black Lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove a horizontal line in word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a horizontal line in word?: How to remove a horizontal line in word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-horizontal-line-in-word/08d1048a-d0fe-4de8-b407-98e383605513
  6. How to remove a horizontal line in word?

How to remove a horizontal line in word?: How to remove a horizontal line in word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-horizontal-line-in-word/08d1048a-d0fe-4de8-b407-98e383605513
  7. Word Pad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Word Pad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  8. Word Pad line spacing

Word Pad line spacing: How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-line-spacing/6d6a18dd-63d4-49ab-bc60-ce34ed83420d
  9. Line spacing in Word 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line spacing in Word 10: Normal style line-spacing of 1.8 applies itself to all newly formatted documents to which I apply single-line spacing in the formatting drop-down box. Why does this happen?...
  10. Word 2007 A line spacing problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem: I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced. I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing. Can someone...