Windows 10: The worst bug ever

Discus and support The worst bug ever in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wikiepeidia, Feb 4, 2021.

1. The worst bug ever

The worst bug ever 6b8acbb7-fa48-4fee-98c4-4cec6e5fa7bc?upload=true.png The worst bug ever d9f637d2-f300-4f7e-b09a-cf73fb1abf03?upload=true.jpg

now where should i turn on back up?

:)

wikiepeidia, Feb 4, 2021
  2. jkforde Win User

Nokia E52 firmware 051.018 bug

text input box bug: blue and black masks hide input point

suggested spelling dropdown list disappears off screen to the left

t9 dictionary is v v poor

cpu spikes (every ~110s) makes OS very laggy

orientation sensor is poor

in conclusion this must be one of the worst Nokia firmware ever 'engineered'

jkforde, Feb 4, 2021
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    worst ring ever.

Hi there
    I would suggest 6 months validity of a build as a minimum from the introduction of a build.

remember that these builds are being tested essentially in a Home environment so not everybody has the time to test a lot of stuff all that quickly -- also some errors take a little while to manifest themselves --the worst kind as anybody who has ever worked in any kind of Engineering are those intermittent ones which are often impossible to replicate and therefore very difficult to analyse and fix. A 3 month window IMO is much more realistic.

It would make far more sense to freeze builds regularly so any bugs submitted within final 3 months of a build should go to the next build.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 4, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

The worst bug ever

Secondary Harddrive Broke Need Serious Help!

Suggest you try the program I last listed. However, be prepared for the worst.

dalchina, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

The worst bug ever

1. The worst bug ever - Similar Threads - worst bug ever

2. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  3. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  4. Worst support ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst support ever: This is the worst support ever received. All people are better to reinstall the windows that to expect a helpful resolution. Case ID: 1014492361. The support send me a ISO to fix the corrupted system files on the windows 10 and actually made it worse, the PC previously...
  5. Worst windows update ever

Worst windows update ever: Hi, I know it is quite complicated process to update a piece of software and end-up having more bugs for each time you update. I've been using windows since i am using the computer itself but, I've never been so fed up with the OS and made me to reach out here. I lost my 2TB...
  6. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  7. 2004: Worst Update Ever

in Windows 10 Support
    2004: Worst Update Ever: 2004 is clearly the worst update in the history of Windows and that is saying something. Every computer I updated is screwed up. All said they were ready for the update so I just did what they tell me. Wake up computers and they are useless. No programs open. Can't sign out...
  8. Worst update ever

Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  9. Worst Os Ever

Worst Os Ever: I think this is a tarted up Os of the worst Os built by a pile of monkeys, bring back bill and his team and win 2000 one of the best os for win or im off to apple where real developers are windows i loved but now its all **** ui and nothing goes into the programming...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...