Windows 10: the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update

Discus and support the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi did you fixed the xbox 360 receiver drivers for the xbox 360 controller in windows 10 2004? i tried the fix :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by STELIOSbond, Aug 3, 2020.

1. the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update

hi did you fixed the xbox 360 receiver drivers for the xbox 360 controller in windows 10 2004?

i tried the fix :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNX2GDzfT6A&t=4s

but it doesnt work on microsoft games.can you fix it?

:)

STELIOSbond, Aug 3, 2020

2. Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004

Hello , i don't no if microsoft see this big problem for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 , after this update many pad not work this is big problem for gamers , all last driver not work i see all youtub video all tutorial all subject in microsoft
    Community . can you share or add driver for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 ..thank you.

PRO_GAMINGx, Aug 3, 2020
  3. hammondb4 Win User
    Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004

It's true, the drivers don't work now after 2004 update.

I had a working wireless 360 receiver perfectly, and now, after the update, it shows as "unknown device".

Also, after trying to manually install the drivers, it shows a "?" symbol and says "no driver installed".

So, please MS, resolve this, now I can't use my controllers....

Edit 1: Downloading xbox 360 drivers, and modifiying them to accept the pid of my reciver (using testsigning on) as suggested could make the controller work, but is not recognized as xbox controller in games like forza motorsport.

We need that the driver that comes with windows 10 (which is updated comparing to the old one in the xbox 1.2 driver package) work again to use the controller again.

Is it possible to get the driver that comes with Windows to modify the inf and ajust to our receivers?

hammondb4, Aug 3, 2020
  4. the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update

Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update

1. the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update - Similar Threads - xbox 360 wireless

2. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  3. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  4. Xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 wireless controller: Does anyone know where i could find the wireless receiver for windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-controller/7abfa4b1-3fa6-47ef-92bd-52ac0ef42edc
  5. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004: Hello! So today I looked through the cabinets and found my Xbox 360 controller and the wireless receiver from there. Ofcourse I tried to connect it to my PC, but here is the problem: I downloaded the drivers (accidentally twice) as WinRAR, extracted them and countiuned to...
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller recoiever not working

xbox 360 wireless controller recoiever not working: hello so i have a ps3/xbox 360 wireless controller and when i plug in the reciever it says usb not recognized or something like that can i please get help?...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...
  8. Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update

Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update: My xbox 360 wireless reciever doesnt work on my pc when I checked device manager it shows it as an "unknown device" so i tried to update the driver to the "xbox 360 wireless reciever driver" and it says driver installed successfully but it still says "unknown device". I tried...
  9. Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004: Hello , i don't no if microsoft see this big problem for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 , after this update many pad not work this is big problem for gamers , all last driver not work i see all youtub video all tutorial all subject in microsoft Community . can...
  10. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run from Xbox app (I've tried Guacamele 2, Gears of War 4, Timespinner). I've no idea...