Windows 10: The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

Discus and support The Xbox app. Infinite loading. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by АндрейСтыценков, May 27, 2022.

1. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help either.--------wsreset.exe - does not workDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth - does not worksfc /scannow - does not work----------Russian support offered solutions to the problem. All solutions don't work.-----------Of course, I understand that the respected Microsoft company has crossed out all Russians including me

:)

АндрейСтыценков, May 27, 2022
  2. faulfie Win User

problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, May 27, 2022
  3. Xbox Accessories App - Infinite loading

I recently bought a Xbox One Controller with a Bluetooth adapter. Both are working fine, but I wanted to update my xbox controller firmware so I downloaded and installed the Xbox Accessories app from the windows 10 store.

That's where it gets weird : once I launch the app without my controller turned ON, the app ask for a controller to be connected. I turn mine ON, see the options "configure" and "device information" (if I recall correctly) for less than a second and the app
    goes in a loading state infinitely (with the dotted circle going around...). I can still exit the app using the B button, so the app isn't freezing on anything... I've been searching the entire internet for answers, found none. Help T_T

Many thanks.

The following services are set to automatic and are started:

Xbox Accessory Management Service

Xbox Game Monitoring

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discory Service

I don't know which services need to be on and started to get this the app to function correctly. Also, I just cleanly reinstalled windows and I really do not feel like doing another reinstall again.

Forkinator, May 27, 2022
  4. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

Xbox app stuck on loading

Hi,

An outdated version of the Xbox app, and software conflicts with the program installed on your computer are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried accessing other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?

In the meantime, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to check if there are updates available for the Xbox app.

We also recommend keeping your device up-to-date. See
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:
    • Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app and check if you'll encounter the same issue.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the solutions above.

Catherine Cus., May 27, 2022
Thema:

The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

1. The Xbox app. Infinite loading. - Similar Threads - Xbox app Infinite

2. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  3. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  4. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  5. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. XBOX APP NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP NOT LOADING: I've seen this question asked in the past but no solution has helped me. I purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, Everything works fine, except for the Xbox app. When I try opening the app, the window stays open for a few seconds before closing. The Xbox app used to...
  7. XBOX APP NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX APP NOT LOADING: I've seen this question asked in the past but no solution has helped me. I purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, Everything works fine, except for the Xbox app. When I try opening the app, the window stays open for a few seconds before closing. The Xbox app used to...
  8. Windows 10 apps infinite loading.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps infinite loading.: Tried almost all of the suggestions on Google and other forums including wsreset.exe. Windows store app is just continuously loading, same thing with the Xbox companion application. Any help would be appreciated. Tried checking for updates but it is stuck on the "checking for...
  9. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....
  10. Apps related to windows will load infinitely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps related to windows will load infinitely: I'm having an issue where some apps fail to start, and will load forever. I noticed the issue when I tried to start up the PC game Sea of Thieves. It stays on a logging on screen. Then i noticed that the Xbox app fails to load as well. While trying to troubleshoot those two...