Windows 10: The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

Discus and support The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.I've probably tried every single advice in this Community about Xbox, but to no avail.I am so tired of Xbox and all the other apps I have to live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frank Roadhouse Gm, May 20, 2022.

1. The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

Hi.I've probably tried every single advice in this Community about Xbox, but to no avail.I am so tired of Xbox and all the other apps I have to live with - Cortana, Edge etc but I have found ways to get rid of these. But the Xbox icon is stubborn, and it simply will not go away! Nothing happens when I click on it, so the app is disabled - only the Icon is left. I have used the O&B software, and it found the Xbox apps though I already uninstalled them ? ... but the icon ... #%&*@£$Can anybody help me here - I really don't want icons/app to pollute my Start menu when I have no use

:)

Frank Roadhouse Gm, May 20, 2022
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, May 20, 2022
  3. psyko12 Win User

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear! [​IMG]

psyko12, May 20, 2022
  4. psyko12 Win User

The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

@oil: That's what I did, but unfortunately it's different, it should be like "Internet" and should have the icon of FireFox.

So.. Remove the icon via Start menu properties, uninstall FF (again) and install?

psyko12, May 20, 2022
Thema:

The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

1. The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear! - Similar Threads - Xbox icon Start

2. The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!: Hi.I've probably tried every single advice in this Community about Xbox, but to no avail.I am so tired of Xbox and all the other apps I have to live with - Cortana, Edge etc but I have found ways to get rid of these. But the Xbox icon is stubborn, and it simply will not go...
  3. Icons started dissapear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  4. Icons started dissapear

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  5. Icons dissapearing

Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  6. No icons or Start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons or Start menu: Split from this thread. Powered on PC today and no icons or start up menu appear, I can't do anything and it is running incredibly slow, it is Windows 10. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience if this is not the proper way to ask this question. Thanks for any help....
  7. desktop icons dissapear with start menu

desktop icons dissapear with start menu: [ATTACH][ATTACH] when windows loads nothing appears, but when i open something or right click on desktop everything appears. sometimes when i open something and minimize it everything goes off again. some one know how to fix this? thanks...
  8. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...
  9. After restart the tiles and icons dissapear in the start menu ???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After restart the tiles and icons dissapear in the start menu ???: I have been working with my computer with Windows 7 Pro for manyyears without any problem. My graphics card is the GTX 570 from Asus. It uses Nvidia drivers. After upgrading to Windows 10 i am having problemswith the view of Windows menus and pages. After every restart...
  10. Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons: Hello, Is there a way to pin a web page shortcut tile to "Start Menu" from Google Chrome maintaining original web page icon. Thank You 102601