Windows 10: the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 +

Discus and support the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 + in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For those who had problems with the strange PIN request for xbox one s control connection on their bluetooth on windows 10 updated and the answers were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogérioConfortin, Nov 11, 2019.

1. the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 +

For those who had problems with the strange PIN request for xbox one s control connection on their bluetooth on windows 10 updated and the answers were always the same, i say the problem in my case was that the usb bluetooth adapter has to be 4.0 . Make sure your Bluetooth adapter is not as bad as the low-energy 2.0, which creates this weird, unavoidable pin request and makes it impossible to connect your brand new Bluetooth-enabled controller. I hope it helps. (sorry the automatic translate...)

:)

RogérioConfortin, Nov 11, 2019

2. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 11, 2019
  4. the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 +

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 +

1. the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 + - Similar Threads - Xbox wireless Bluetooth

2. Xbox one s bluetooth connect to pc but buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one s bluetooth connect to pc but buttons don't work: When connecting by cable, it works fine, but when connect by bluetooth, the buttons don't work, does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-s-bluetooth-connect-to-pc-but-buttons/8018d5c1-06ba-4800-a40b-1f91c1005de7
  3. Xbox one s bluetooth connect to pc but buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox one s bluetooth connect to pc but buttons don't work: When connecting by cable, it works fine, but when connect by bluetooth, the buttons don't work, does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-s-bluetooth-connect-to-pc-but-buttons/8018d5c1-06ba-4800-a40b-1f91c1005de7
  4. Xbox one s bluetooth connect to pc but buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  6. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  7. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

8. Xbox one s wireless controller issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one s wireless controller issue: Hi all, not an expert with this stuff and I need some help. My xbox one s controller has just started turning itself off after 5 (or so) seconds, I don't understand why? It has been working fine until yesterday. Has anyone experienced this and what solutions worked for you?...
  9. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  10. Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue

Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have a Xbox One S controller that I have been successfully using on my PC via Bluetooth that has encountered a truly maddening issue. After using a USB cable from the controller to the PC to charge it, the controller would no longer connect via Bluetooth (a known issue from...