Windows 10: The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Discus and support The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chris_135, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Chris_135 Win User

The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game using my XBox Game Pass Ultimate, I'm faced with this utter incompetence. Their solution? Some variant of "run PowerShell as admin, allow apps to run insecurely full privileges, reinstall XXX." Still doesn't work. This is a new PC. It's not just for gaming, so I don't appreciate the "disable all security" advice to fix your

:)

Chris_135, Apr 14, 2022

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 14, 2022
  3. "XXX is currently not available to you"

Hello,

This issue can occur if anti-virus application blocking the Store app or due to some recent changes on the computer.

I would suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Make sure your PC is up to date

Make sure the latest updates are installed on your PC and that your antivirus program isn't preventing the app from running. For more info on installing updates for your PC, see

Windows Update: Frequently asked questions.

Method 2:

Run "Windows Store Apps" Troubleshooter

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to run the "Windows Store Apps" troubleshooter. This tool can automatically find and fix some problems with apps. It is only available in English, but will work in all languages.
    You can let it automatically attempt to repair any found issues, or select what repairs you want to have done.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 3:

Set Apps to be Trusted in third Party Antivirus Program -If you have a third party AV program installed, then check it's settings to make sure that Store app not working is changed
    to be trusted. If the AV program has the app as untrusted, then it will block and prevent the app from opening.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Karina Aris, Apr 14, 2022
  4. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

1. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the... - Similar Threads - xxx app currently

2. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  3. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  4. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I signed into Microsoft store and downloaded the installer I already had Minecraft on my old computer and the "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  5. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Minecraft says this when I try to launch it. This is a new PC and I have already bought Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-is-currently-not-available-in/59ce4dbb-cbcc-4eda-a50a-3bea791121d6
  6. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I reinstalled my computer and now I want to download Minecraft but I can't because I'm getting an error ,,Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I bought Minecraft yesterday, and I get this error message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 when I try to open the Minecraft Launcher....
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...