Windows 10: The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...

Discus and support The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning!I've been running into this problem since last week only and cannot remember any changes I made to cause this.What I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hoda Zeiny, May 22, 2024.

1. The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...

Good morning!I've been running into this problem since last week only and cannot remember any changes I made to cause this.What I've already tried:Clicking on "See more information" because some people said a "yes" is hidden there. I found no "yes."Trying to change user account control settings, but that only makes the same prompt appear, and I reach a dead-end.Trying to change my local account into an administrator, but I've been unable to do that even before facing this problem. The option in Windows that everyone talks about - which is "Family and Other Users" - is nonexistent though my Wi

:)

Hoda Zeiny, May 22, 2024

2. E71 not remembering options set in the App Manager

Hi,

I am having the same problem. My phone always asks me for permission for the app to use the network to send/receive data. I have tried your suggestion of opening the app and still can't find anything in options to allow me to change this. Sorry if I'm being
    a bit stupid but could you list the steps you would take to do this.

Cheers

Eeeeeeeeee---01, May 22, 2024
  3. Jump Lists No Longer Appear

After the uninstallation of some software yesterday, I no longer have jump lists in my taskbar icons. I right click on them, and there's no response whatsoever. Right click functionality on the taskbar itself and in all other places appears to be normal. I'm hoping there will be a relatively simple registry key I can edit or something. Anyone have some suggestions?

lightwriter, May 22, 2024
  4. The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...

The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only "no" does. What do I do?

Good morning!

I've been running into this problem since last week only and cannot remember any changes I made to cause this.

What I've already tried:

1. Clicking on "See more information" because some people said a "yes" is hidden there. I found no "yes."
    2. Trying to change user account control settings, but that only makes the same prompt appear, and I reach a dead-end.
    3. Trying to change my local account into an administrator, but I've been unable to do that even before facing this problem. (The option in Windows that everyone talks about - which is "Family and Other Users" - is nonexistent though my Windows is updated.)
    The confusing part is that it tells me to enter an admin username and password when I have neither, and it does not allow me to enter anything.

I wouldn't mind removing this step altogether (by changing user account control settings) since I don't download things unless they're from a trusted source.

This problem is irritating especially when I'm trying to download an app that will help me restore important deleted files on my phone after I've done a factory reset. So, each problem depends on the other to be solved.

Thanks in advance.

Hoda Zeiny, May 22, 2024
Thema:

The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...

1. The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only... - Similar Threads - Yes option longer

2. The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...: Good morning!I've been running into this problem since last week only and cannot remember any changes I made to cause this.What I've already tried:Clicking on "See more information" because some people said a "yes" is hidden there. I found no "yes."Trying to change user...
  3. The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Yes" option no longer appears to me when I am allowing an app to make changes; only...: Good morning!I've been running into this problem since last week only and cannot remember any changes I made to cause this.What I've already tried:Clicking on "See more information" because some people said a "yes" is hidden there. I found no "yes."Trying to change user...
  4. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" But the only option is no....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" But the only option is no....: I tried to put a log in password to my pc, then i removed and now i cannot install anything. It says: "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" But the only option is no. I tried netwiz and it still shows. Anything that requires admin privileges i cannot...
  5. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" But the only option is no....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" But the only option is no....: I tried to put a log in password to my pc, then i removed and now i cannot install anything. It says: "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" But the only option is no. I tried netwiz and it still shows. Anything that requires admin privileges i cannot...
  6. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" But the only option is no....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...: I cannot Reset my PC as I get a pop up window which asks ,"DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DEVICE?"I cannot continue as I don't get the option of YES. I only get the option of NO and TO CONTINUE ENTER AN ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD. I cannot proceed...
  8. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...: I cannot Reset my PC as I get a pop up window which asks ,"DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DEVICE?"I cannot continue as I don't get the option of YES. I only get the option of NO and TO CONTINUE ENTER AN ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD. I cannot proceed...
  9. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....: I was looking through services and I had to change something. Although I was able to find out what I needed to change, I wasn't able to do anything in their properties. After that, I went to change my account settings but it asked me for my admin username and password but the...