Windows 10: The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself.

Discus and support The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, While using the browser internet explorer or even Chrome, the zoom changes by itself. It will zoom in and the out rapidly, sometimes it can go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennethX, Apr 11, 2021.

1. KennethX Win User

The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself.

Hi,

While using the browser internet explorer or even Chrome, the zoom changes by itself. It will zoom in and the out rapidly, sometimes it can go on for a few seconds. I turned off the mouse and the keyboard to see if they are the issue but the problem persists. I have run the antivirus and everything comes clear. Even as I am writing this the zoom keeps changing.

I have a Legion PC with windows 10.

What can be doing this?

:)

KennethX, Apr 11, 2021

2. Edge browser keeps on changing my page zoom.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated. 

Method 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Edge.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.

Method 2:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.

• Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".

• Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Now check the issue by opening Edge.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Apr 11, 2021
  3. PSumit Win User
    Browser Zoom

Hi Andyouf,
    All browser by-default comes with 100% zoom that help to display smooth font size. However if you reduce it below 100% the font size will be small, thus screen browser will show blur.Always keep 100% in your browser.

PSumit, Apr 11, 2021
  4. andyouf Win User

Browser Zoom

Thank you. I did both. So does ClearType make adjustments to zoomed fonts (browser set at 125) so that they look crisp like native 100%? What do you keep your browser zoomed at? I'm guessing on the images posted above by Bree that the one on right is with ClearType on.

Yes I feel like it is crisper but on some pages that a lot of space is being wasted like here on the sides.

andyouf, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

1. The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself. - Similar Threads - zoom browser keeps

2. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  3. Browser keeps changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser keeps changing.: I'm on Windows 11 and have been having issues with the machine since I got it out of the box. My husband bought it without me knowing. It wouldn't show diagnostic data when it was staying on, but now when I chose turn on diagnostic data, it goes right back off when I leave...
  4. Browser keeps changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser keeps changing.: I'm on Windows 11 and have been having issues with the machine since I got it out of the box. My husband bought it without me knowing. It wouldn't show diagnostic data when it was staying on, but now when I chose turn on diagnostic data, it goes right back off when I leave...
  5. Zooming browser(s)

in Browsers and Email
    Zooming browser(s): After what I thought was a Microsoft update that my p c told me was available to install last night, this morning both Edge and Google Chrome browsers will randomly zoom the viewing area of the browsers until they are both maxed at 500% zoom! I take them back to 100% and they...
  6. Zooming browser(s)

in Windows 10 Support
    Zooming browser(s): After what I thought was a Microsoft update that my p c told me was available to install last night, this morning both Edge and Google Chrome browsers will randomly zoom the viewing area of the browsers until they are both maxed at 500% zoom! I take them back to 100% and they...
  7. My microphone level keeps changing itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microphone level keeps changing itself: So I have a USB microphone it's Fifine K669B (I have a pretty tight budget). I have to set the microphone level on 80 so it's not overly sensitive. but often times, the level changed itself sometimes by 2, sometimes to 100. I have disabled the exclusive mode and selected "do...
  8. my apple email password keep changing by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my apple email password keep changing by itself: Hi, When I try to create my apple email account in the email windows app. It keep changing my password by itself and doesn't transfer or sync my apple emails. This is what I did: went to Mail Add account Choose ICloud add my apple email address I add my name in send...
  9. Browser Zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Zoom: Hi, does changing the zoom levels from 100% cause a reduction in display quality? Blur? In Chrome there is no "recommended" zoom but for some reason a recommended font size. 116499
  10. Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.: I see that this subject has been raised a number of times previously and I have followed all the pointers given to stop my internet explorer from zooming in and out randomly, yet this problem persists. Is there an actual fix that works or is this something I will need to just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge keeps changing zoom level