Windows 10: Thefts through Hacking

Discus and support Thefts through Hacking in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We have had thefts recently that we think are happening through hacking of our devices and wifi. This seems to be a widespread problem in the Bay Area,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SantaCruzFixWifi, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Thefts through Hacking

We have had thefts recently that we think are happening through hacking of our devices and wifi. This seems to be a widespread problem in the Bay Area, including San Carlos, Redwood City, Belmont, and Palo Alto. What can be done to fix this besides changing passwords, rebooting WIFI, installing Bitdefender etc.? Where can we look for signs of hacking in the registry etc to fix this? Thank you!!

:)

SantaCruzFixWifi, Mar 31, 2020

2. theft aware

theft aware not working after restart,on my n8 belle.are u guys also facing the same problem

neway i managed to hack theft aware and uninstal it

DREAMRICKZ, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Theft Aware App

it doesnt work on my n8 belle(after restarting).are u guys facing the same problem?

Neways i managed to hack theft aware and uninstall it.

DREAMRICKZ, Mar 31, 2020
  4. R.Mike Win User

Thefts through Hacking

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Thefts through Hacking

1. Thefts through Hacking - Similar Threads - Thefts through Hacking

2. Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware: i started with dos, i was able get dos do things microsoft said was not possable, xp came out microsoft made me a partner made fake bisness name for me, latter when windows 7 8 came out 2016 server microsoft sent me 100 pages of install keys, for 3 years microsoft attack...
  3. Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware: i started with dos, i was able get dos do things microsoft said was not possable, xp came out microsoft made me a partner made fake bisness name for me, latter when windows 7 8 came out 2016 server microsoft sent me 100 pages of install keys, for 3 years microsoft attack...
  4. Is there a way to get through to a real person regarding an identity theft attempt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get through to a real person regarding an identity theft attempt?: Hi there. We have been getting repeated one-time verification emails verified as coming from the Account Security address at MSFT for an account that we did not create. I have been trying for a month now to report this issue to Microsoft so as to get the account either closed...
  5. Is there a way to get through to a real person regarding an identity theft attempt?

Is there a way to get through to a real person regarding an identity theft attempt?: Hi there. We have been getting repeated one-time verification emails verified as coming from the Account Security address at MSFT for an account that we did not create. I have been trying for a month now to report this issue to Microsoft so as to get the account either closed...
  6. Theft of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theft of data: Windows 11 is malicious software designed to steal user data through slight of hand. Upon setup of a new windows 11 machine for an elderly relative, I was careful to select options to retain privacy but somehow the desktop, documents, and pictures all ended up on Microsoft...
  7. Theft of data

Theft of data: Windows 11 is malicious software designed to steal user data through slight of hand. Upon setup of a new windows 11 machine for an elderly relative, I was careful to select options to retain privacy but somehow the desktop, documents, and pictures all ended up on Microsoft...
  8. account theft

account theft: a week ago I was notified by email that someone regularly came to it and was there, after a long time of checking and changing passwords, I did not find anything to take or steal until now, when I wanted to play one game after a long time, so I noticed that the password is...
  9. account theft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account theft: a week ago I was notified by email that someone regularly came to it and was there, after a long time of checking and changing passwords, I did not find anything to take or steal until now, when I wanted to play one game after a long time, so I noticed that the password is...
  10. Id theft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Id theft: My experience in the past with some personnel from the mediamarkt in Eindhoven are beyond abnormal ! One of my MSI desktop computers never came back from the service center from the mediamarkt ! They even did not want to put on paper what really happened to my MSI computer !...