Windows 10: Theme colours CAN be changed

Discus and support Theme colours CAN be changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some may not know/realise a Themes inherent accent colour can be changed. Example: "Ranch Hands" theme is not/was not originally, innately, yellow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Theme colours CAN be changed

Some may not know/realise a Themes inherent accent colour can be changed. Example: "Ranch Hands" theme is not/was not originally, innately, yellow, it's blue; was changed @ location shown TO yellow. One is not 'stuck' w/ what hue a theme initially has.

Theme colours CAN be changed 1412332.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Theme colours CAN be changed 1412331.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Mar 7, 2019

2. theme Colour changed

When i upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Windows had a beautiful theme colour brown mixed yellow on Start menu and setting but when i sign in with my outlook.com account suddenly that default theme colour changed to blue so how bring back that default
    colour please help?

DebroopGoswami, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Theme colours CAN be changed

Changing Font Colour on N78 & Theme Editor

Is it possible to change the font colour through my N78 itself?

I like changing my themes from time to time, and when i come across one that's really nice, it always defaults to a white font colour.

The problem being that the background box is also white (though a darker shade).

Therefore, i can bearly see the name of the person calling me. It's most irritating.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

(PS. If anyone knows of a theme editor that's easy to use, please share the details. I've downloaded Carbide S60 Theme Editor, but i find it very difficult to use. Very user-unfriendly!)

stormbreaker81, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Theme colours CAN be changed

1. Theme colours CAN be changed - Similar Threads - Theme colours changed

2. How can I change the colour of my taskbar without changing my computers entire theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the colour of my taskbar without changing my computers entire theme?: My taskbar suddenly changed colour, when I try to change it back the volume slider and theme of my computer also changes, how can I change my taskbar back without changing the colour of everything else on my computer?...
  3. How can I change the colour of my taskbar without changing my computers entire theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the colour of my taskbar without changing my computers entire theme?: My taskbar suddenly changed colour, when I try to change it back the volume slider and theme of my computer also changes, how can I change my taskbar back without changing the colour of everything else on my computer?...
  4. How can I change the colour of my taskbar without changing my computers entire theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. For one of my Themes - Can't Change colour of taskbar

For one of my Themes - Can't Change colour of taskbar: As you can see, I don't even get the option to tick the box. It's only happening to one of my themes. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-one-of-my-themes-cant-change-colour-of-taskbar/deec2299-17f8-45d1-a91e-d5af8ef6924c
  6. Theme/colour resets after reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme/colour resets after reboot: Hey, I've recently been having issues since updating to the latest version of windows where every time I turn my pc on the theme/colour resets. I like to have the colour set to dark mode as to not be blinded by a bright white screen whenever I use the computer but for some...
  7. Windows Colour Mode/Theme keeps changing to custom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Colour Mode/Theme keeps changing to custom: I like my colour mode in Dark mode but since a few days ago (I haven't manually updated or changed any settings) long periods of time or after restarting my computer the colour mode will change to Custom with default app mode being in light mode which is a setting I've never...
  8. Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar: version 1903 (18362.10006). After upgrading to this version, when changing theme, it defaults colour to "Light" . It used to be "Custom" with Windows Mode "Dark" or whatever my preference was. But now it does not keep this when I change the theme....
  9. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed: Dear Friends, After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed - now it is a bit lighter blue not like the earlier dark blue. Is it due to some problem in my computer or the recent update is...
  10. Issue with Windows Colour Scheme / Themes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Windows Colour Scheme / Themes: Hi, I'm unsure if this is a bug from a previous update but here goes. A month or two before Christmas, I suddenly noticed that my Sticky Notes accessory App and also Windows Explorer background had changed to grey (from Yellow in the case of sticky notes and white for the...