Windows 10: Theme keeps syncing

Discus and support Theme keeps syncing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys! There's a problem with my Microsoft account and that's because the theme keeps syncing even though I told it not to sync.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kirby The Superstar, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Theme keeps syncing

Hi guys! There's a problem with my Microsoft account and that's because the theme keeps syncing even though I told it not to sync.

:)

Kirby The Superstar, Jul 6, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Synced Theme

Try this:

1. Make sure you have all Integration Services for your Win10 VM turned on.
    2. Turn off theme syncing in the VM.
    3. On the host, save the theme for sharing.
    4. Drag & drop the theme to your VM desktop and click & install it.
    5. Now see if there are any differences.
    6. If there are still, it has to do with the virtual hardware.

Cliff S, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

Theme keeps syncing

Synced Theme

It should sync everything it can.
    Background´, accent colors and any color settings you have changed in the registry(AeroHybrid theme) or if you use a High Contrast theme.
    For cursors, sounds, and screen savers, they need to be first installed on the machine being sync'd to, for them to take effect.

I have only had problems with the theme syncing, and it gets corrupted pretty quick, so I keep(and strongly recommend if you have a complicated theme) that turned off.

Cliff S, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Theme keeps syncing

1. Theme keeps syncing - Similar Threads - Theme keeps syncing

2. Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available: Bought a new notebook. Set Win 10 Home up. But the theme are not syncing. In sync setting there is no Theme sync available at all. Looked at other PC's with Win10 Pro - on some the Theme sync is available, on other isn't,Why and how to fix?...
  3. How to sync Theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync Theme?: Hello,Im trying to sync the theme to my 3 - 4 laptops One will be done soon and my "Sync your settings" say theme is synced but its not synced on my 2 computers? Is there another way?Many ThanksSummer...
  4. How to sync Theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sync Theme?: Hello,Im trying to sync the theme to my 3 - 4 laptops One will be done soon and my "Sync your settings" say theme is synced but its not synced on my 2 computers? Is there another way?Many ThanksSummer...
  5. How to sync Theme?

6. Syncing themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing themes: I have been able to sync my clipboard to 2 devices but I unable to sync themes like background colours. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-themes/b9a4f6e8-94eb-4d3c-a3f9-598a1cd33da5
  7. "Synced Theme" question

"Synced Theme" question: After the update to the latest fall creators update on 2 of my machines I noticed my old synced theme on 2 machines lost its background. Looking at the theme in the personalization settings just showed it set to solid black so I right clicked and removed it incase there was...
  8. Synced Theme

Synced Theme: Have created a background, set a specific color to the taskbar, etc. When I check Windows 10 in VMware(!) (Control Panel->Appearance and Personalization->Personalization) I noticed a Synchronized Theme. The background indeed is the same as on my host-pc, however the...
  9. Themes not syncing backgrounds

Themes not syncing backgrounds: Hi, I have a theme on my desktop PC which obtains its backgrounds from a folder in My Documents. There are about 300 in there. I have no issues with the theme using all the backgrounds available. Until, that is, I switch on the sync theme option. Then the theme which...
  10. desktop themes syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop themes syncing: Thanks cliff. After a posted this, I went looking. Something told me to check my onedrive. So I went through every file in it and didn't see said picture for theme. So I copied everything to a backup drive. then deleted every thing in one drive. As I did that something...