Windows 10: Theme picture won't change

Discus and support Theme picture won't change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't get the slideshow to change pictures at all - it is fixed, regardless of whether I set the picture to change every minute through Settings or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigster, Jul 14, 2017.

1. bigster Win User

Theme picture won't change

I can't get the slideshow to change pictures at all - it is fixed, regardless of whether I set the picture to change every minute through Settings or by using the old windows 7-like theme management menu with "control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper" in cmd.

:)

bigster, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Dogmop Win User

Windows 10 themes.

I downloaded two themes. So the second one I liked better so I made that my theme. And it does come up. However, I went to change it so that I have a still picture, but when I choose that option the theme I want, the pictures, they won't come up, only
    the theme I don't want, those pics come up. I have thought about deleting the one I don't want, will that help? At a loss. I hate Windows 10

Dogmop, Jul 14, 2017
  3. E50 : Problem with wallpapers

if you choose full screen the picture still won't cover the upper part of the screen.

you can create a theme with the wallpaper. (zedge.net has a cool theme creator)

mszilard---01, Jul 14, 2017
Thema:

Theme picture won't change

1. Theme picture won't change - Similar Threads - Theme picture won't

2. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme: I'm having difficulty getting Windows 10 to keep my desktop theme to what I've set it on. It will stay for awhile and then Windows changes it from "slideshow" back to "picture" and inserts its own picture. How can I get this to stop? I need to personalize it to stay on...
  3. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme: I'm having difficulty getting Windows 10 to keep my desktop theme to what I've set it on. It will stay for awhile and then Windows changes it from "slideshow" back to "picture" and inserts its own picture. How can I get this to stop? I need to personalize it to stay on...
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Themes Won't Change Pictures

Themes Won't Change Pictures: Ever since the last big update, my themes won't rotate between pictures. They stay on just the first one. I tried deleting them and then re-installing them. They download okay, but still won't rotate the pictures. One day a couple weeks ago they suddenly started changing...
  6. Background theme pictures

Background theme pictures: Recently when I turn on my computer, the desk top theme or even the solid back ground colors appear to have a foggy haze overlaying the phot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme-pictures/ee564161-feb1-44d3-8976-909768028557
  7. Windows Spotlight, picture won't change

Windows Spotlight, picture won't change: When my laptop is connected to the Wi-Fi, the picture in Windows Spotlight is changing regularly. But when I connected to the internet via a cable, the picture go stuck. How to change something so that I can find a new picture when I start my laptop?...
  8. How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?

How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?: Hello, I have downloaded some beautiful themes from Microsoft. And some of the pictures are just spectacular. How do I stop the theme picture from changing every day? Some of the images I just want to keep as my desktop wallpaper forever ! :-) There doesn't seem to be...
  9. Theme pictures

Theme pictures: When I open background themes, I don't see all the pictures in a theme, like I did when I had Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-pictures/5abb463c-5885-4a55-95b4-5c001ca27c21
  10. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

how do i change the theme picture on desktop: how do i change the theme picture on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-theme-picture-on-desktop/4569ee04-f30a-4221-967f-c98ce49da6af