Windows 10: theme pictures rotation/how to

Discus and support theme pictures rotation/how to in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the theme pictures on desktop to rotate auomatically?? windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rudy rudisill, Jul 9, 2019.

1. theme pictures rotation/how to

How do I get the theme pictures on desktop to rotate auomatically?? windows 10

:)

rudy rudisill, Jul 9, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    email picture rotate

Hi Alfred,

Are you trying to rotate the pictures using Photos app? If not, we suggest using Photos app to rotate the pictures and then check if the same issue will persist. Here's how:

• Save the picture first and then open it on Photos app.
    • Click the picture and then select the Edit button. It is the pencil icon located in the upper-right corner of your screen.

theme pictures rotation/how to 50bd12cc-4b4b-4088-bd15-bb38b7a7dcc8.jpg

• Click on Rotate button located in the right part of your screen.

theme pictures rotation/how to db30641f-89c1-4e30-afec-5b42c02bdadf.jpg

• After rotating the pictures, click on Save.

theme pictures rotation/how to b2325cb0-7056-4adf-8798-12264fe29b80.jpg

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jul 9, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

theme pictures rotation/how to

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      theme pictures rotation/how to [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

theme pictures rotation/how to

1. theme pictures rotation/how to - Similar Threads - theme pictures rotation

2. Themes Won't Change Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes Won't Change Pictures: Ever since the last big update, my themes won't rotate between pictures. They stay on just the first one. I tried deleting them and then re-installing them. They download okay, but still won't rotate the pictures. One day a couple weeks ago they suddenly started changing...
  3. Microsoft Photos Themes Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Themes Picture: I want to recreate a Microsoft Photos theme in Powerpoint. Where can I find the images which have been used in the Microsoft Photos themes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-themes-picture/28dbfbb9-c651-4a41-99cd-08d44bf3a15b
  4. Background theme pictures

Background theme pictures: Recently when I turn on my computer, the desk top theme or even the solid back ground colors appear to have a foggy haze overlaying the phot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme-pictures/ee564161-feb1-44d3-8976-909768028557
  5. rotating a picture in paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rotating a picture in paint: How can I rotate a picture over some degrees (e.g. 4%) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotating-a-picture-in-paint/fff95469-2350-4e8d-9c27-e978d8e3dda3
  6. rotating pictures using shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    rotating pictures using shortcuts: google gets me this: Rotate images using keyboard shortcuts And if you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts to rotate pictures, after selecting picture files that you want to rotate, press Alt key, press JP, press RL to rotate left and press RR to rotate right. --------------...
  7. Picture in custom theme disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture in custom theme disappeared: So I had a custom theme with 1 picture in it, and the picture has disappeared. I can see the thumbnail on the .theme file, but under "apply a theme", it just shows a black box above the name of my custom theme. Is there anyway to recover the picture, as it has seemed to...
  8. Theme pictures

Theme pictures: When I open background themes, I don't see all the pictures in a theme, like I did when I had Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-pictures/5abb463c-5885-4a55-95b4-5c001ca27c21
  9. rotate picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    rotate picture: When the computer comes on, the picture is sideways & cropped. How do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotate-picture/d436d707-c478-419e-af48-9c23bcf807ab
  10. How do you edit the pictures in themes

How do you edit the pictures in themes: It used to be in Personalization under themes. It permitted you to open the current theme and edit (add or remove pictures) from the theme. The function seems to have been left out in Windows 10, and was available in previous Windows versions. 10533