Windows 10: Theme pictures

Discus and support Theme pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open background themes, I don't see all the pictures in a theme, like I did when I had Windows 7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by flashxrayman, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Theme pictures

When I open background themes, I don't see all the pictures in a theme,

like I did when I had Windows 7.

:)

flashxrayman, Dec 22, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 22, 2018
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

Theme pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Theme pictures

1. Theme pictures - Similar Threads - Theme pictures

2. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  3. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  4. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do you stop showing pictures and want theme only no matter what I do pictures will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you stop showing pictures and want theme only no matter what I do pictures will come...: How do you stop showing pictures no matter what I do pictures still come back I even let support come on my pc and we thought it was fixed but no pictures came back so I went to slideshow and hit browse pick my folder and chose minutes to change each slide it would work...
  6. How do you stop showing pictures and want theme only no matter what I do pictures will come...

How do you stop showing pictures and want theme only no matter what I do pictures will come...: How do you stop showing pictures no matter what I do pictures still come back I even let support come on my pc and we thought it was fixed but no pictures came back so I went to slideshow and hit browse pick my folder and chose minutes to change each slide it would work...
  7. In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?: Hello does anyone know the location in the world that the pictures in the theme mountain dwellings were taken or how I can find that information about background pictures myself?...
  8. In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?

In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?: Hello does anyone know the location in the world that the pictures in the theme mountain dwellings were taken or how I can find that information about background pictures myself?...
  9. Show different Theme pictures on each monitor sometimes does, sometimes keeps them locked,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show different Theme pictures on each monitor sometimes does, sometimes keeps them locked,...: For about the past year or more, each of my 3 monitors showed a random picture from the currently active Theme I installed from the MS Store. Sometimes 2 of the monitors would have the same image, just by random luck, but generally, each monitor had it's own separate image. I...
  10. Show different Theme pictures on each monitor sometimes does, sometimes keeps them locked,...

Show different Theme pictures on each monitor sometimes does, sometimes keeps them locked,...: For about the past year or more, each of my 3 monitors showed a random picture from the currently active Theme I installed from the MS Store. Sometimes 2 of the monitors would have the same image, just by random luck, but generally, each monitor had it's own separate image. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are the pictures in a theme

2. view all pictures in a theme