Windows 10: Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.

Discus and support Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a PC and a Surface Pro. I can play my Microsoft daily games on either and my progress is saved. I just recently encountered a problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GardenYaYa, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.

I have a PC and a Surface Pro. I can play my Microsoft daily games on either and my progress is saved. I just recently encountered a problem with Solitaire where my custom theme is not recognized after I switch machines. I get an error message about my custom theme and it switches back to the Classic theme. I even tried to use another theme without customizing it and I still get an error message when I sign in after switching machines. How do I fix this?

PS, this only started happening after Solitaire changed its look recently.

Laura Lee

:)

GardenYaYa, Apr 8, 2019

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.

1. Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire. - Similar Threads - Theme problem Microsoft

2. My themes is not working on Microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My themes is not working on Microsoft solitaire: I’m on my iPad and my I try adding a custom pic to my theme but it’s not working and I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-themes-is-not-working-on-microsoft-solitaire/6d03cec3-e455-403c-a8ba-f5ca12705933
  3. no personalised themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no personalised themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I no longer have an option to make a personalised theme in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, there are only standard themes to choose. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting my device, updating the game - nothing works. The game is up-to-date currently...
  4. The problem of Microsoft Store theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The problem of Microsoft Store theme: Today I download background theme from Microsoft Store. But I cannot choose a picture from them and make a background. How can I fix it? submitted by /u/General-Assistance [link] [comments]...
  5. Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire: So every time I try to put an image on my cards, the images window pops up, I choose an image, it then disappears and doesn't change the picture. I am using the ios version of the app if that matters....
  6. solitaire collection custom themes not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire collection custom themes not working: when I make custom theme in solitaire I have it in game but after stoping the game I don't even need to close the app the theme is gone and when I export the theme and later I try to add it in game it starts but says the theme format is invalid and it doesn't load the theme....
  7. Microsoft solitaire problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire problem: Microsoft Solitaire problem. I reached the expert level 55. When I continued to level 57, the game returned me to level 52. I continued to level 53 and when I was about to go to level 54 by winning a game it said that the points are already earned. This ridiculous and...
  8. Cannot use themes on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use themes on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello, I'm currently facing a bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Every time I try to use a different theme than the two basic themes, there is an error message saying that "There is an issue with your current theme. You have been reverted to Classic theme. Head to the...
  9. microsoft solitaire connection problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitaire connection problem: I have a similar problem to a similar queation posted in June 2018 - My internet connection is fine but the Events games keeps saying 'Internet connection required'. Have tried resetting solitaire and restarting but it has not fixed the problem Thanks, Nula...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem: Win 10 PC. MS Solitaire Collection was working fine in early hours (00:30 BST) before going to bed. Today (08:00BST) tried to open to play and all I got was Solitaire Collection Blue Window just flash on and off on screen. Tried App reset - no good, same result. Tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection theme error

2. microsoft solitaire theme error

3. microsoft solitaire collection themes unable to change

4. why is microsoft solitaire collection themes having errors?,
  5. cannot rename a theme microsoft solitaire collection,
  6. microsoft solitaire doesnt always level me up on winning a game why,
  7. i have changed and saved a theme in microsoft solitaire collection but it is still the same as before,
  8. why is there a theme error in my microsoft solitaire,
  9. theme error in solatoire,
  10. solitaire themes windows 10,
  11. solitaire connection windows10,
  12. keep getting theme error when opening windows solitaire,
  13. Microsoft Solitaire theme problem,
  14. theme error microsoft solitair,
  15. unable to save theme in microsoft solitaire windows 10