Windows 10: Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme?

Discus and support Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I am trying to locate a windows 10 theme that actually mimics the default theme. (meaning looks like the original) I want this because I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by portalpacific, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme?

Hello! I am trying to locate a windows 10 theme that actually mimics the default theme. (meaning looks like the original)

I want this because I only want to make minor changes to the UI but pretty much want most of it to stay unchanged. Editing the default theme presents a bunch of problems so i am looking for a theme that mimics the default theme almost exactly.

What are my closest options?

Thanks!

:)

portalpacific, Dec 22, 2018

2. Dyslexia: is there a customisable theme for windows 10?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with themes in Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the themes in Windows 10 to default and check if it helps.

Steps:

• From Desktop, right click and select Personalize.
    • In Personalization window, click on Themes
      in the left pane.
    • Click on Theme settings, select the Default themes
      and close the window.

If you are still not able to find suitable themes, I recommend you to use your favorite search engine to search for the suitable themes, download-install them and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Tesston Win User

Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme?

Windows Theme always reverts to default

Hello guys I am encountering the same problem. What you have suggested is working but every time I restart or turn on my computer, it reverted the theme to "unsaved theme."

Tesston, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme?

1. Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme? - Similar Threads - Theme Suggestions Closest

2. Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures: Up to recently, when I powered 'ON' my home pc and it opened the Windows 10 log in screen, I would see every several days changing landscape theme pictures. Before opening the Windows password field I would be asked 'did I like' or 'not like' what I saw. This fun and...
  3. themes suggestion

in Windows 10 Customization
    themes suggestion: I have a multitude of 'themes' as backgrounds and l love them all. Could I suggest there be an option to cycle through all of the installed themes as well as cycling through just one 'chosen' theme?...
  4. Restore default desktop theme

Restore default desktop theme: I just upgraded to Win 1903, and my desktop theme changed. Hard on the eyes. Awful [img] I'd like to get this back, or a replacement that got that kind of "translucency", for lack of a better word, but no images 144938
  5. Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]: The latest windows 10 update was just released. The first thing I noticed was that dark theme is available for File Explorer. I like having everything else on dark theme except for file explorer. It's horrible and I can hardly read any of the writing. Is there a way to...
  6. How to Reset Windows 10 Theme to Default

How to Reset Windows 10 Theme to Default: I recently changed my Windows 10 theme to the color "dark grey." Now that's the color of everything of course and I can't seem to change it back. I never changed it before, it used to be the top bar of applications was white while the task bar was black. Now its all one...
  7. How to delete Windows 10 default themes

How to delete Windows 10 default themes: I have 4 High contrast themes that I will never use. therefore I want to delete them. Is that possible ? Google doesn't help 26824
  8. Windows 10 default blue theme

Windows 10 default blue theme: Hi, just started on a Windows 10 migration for a client. The client has previously used the Windows 10 Preview and really liked the 'blue' theme. The client doesn't really like the darkened black theme that now comes as default on Windows 10. Anyone know how to revert back to...
  9. Saved Theme not used as default

Saved Theme not used as default: I made my own theme, but everytime when WIN10 is started, it uses a different theme, which appears as not saved. At each startup I have to choose my theme. How can it be assigned as the default theme? 27764
  10. Restore Default Themes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Default Themes in Windows 10: How to: Restore Default Themes in Windows 10 How to Restore Default Themes in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can use themes to help make your desktop feel a little more personal. Themes change the change themes as often as you like. The default...