Windows 10: Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.

Discus and support Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I'm having a problem with something related to my browser and my themes & night mode. This happens with both Firefox my default & Edge. After an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StrandedGeek, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.

So, I'm having a problem with something related to my browser and my themes & night mode. This happens with both Firefox my default & Edge. After an update from Windows at some point just a day or two after Valentine's Day, my browser doesn't want to display my theme or use my night mode app properly. I like to have a darker appearance for my screens in order to take the strain out of my eyes. But now menus, buttons displays don't want to take use the colors it should. I use a dark mode plug for my browser but it's almost as if my browser is actively fighting it to use it properly because it load it like should change the appearance of the website only to convert it back or some half way in between version of it & I can't understand way.

I've tried reloading my browser, I've tried rebooting my computer, using different themes that come standard with Windows 10, different Night Mode plug ins. Same problem. This is especially apparent on my Deviant art page, and even a bizarre display where journal text pages a have large white gradient effect balls on either corner at the bottom of it. I assume some kind of left over effect that Deviant Art applies or something.

Safe Mode, obviously negates me using themes or my browser so that's not helpful. I've tried googling it but the description of the problem is difficult to put into few keywords so any results I find are not helpful or completely unrelated. I hoping this can be resolved without wiping my computer and reinstalling windows or I call it the Nuclear option. It's a involved process and I don't really want to have go through that entire hassle only to find that it did nothing.

I am aware of the possibility maybe uninstalling the latest update but I don't know which one to remove as there were multiple updates as your laptop does.

Any help would be great.

:)

StrandedGeek, Feb 20, 2020
  2. mancerrss Win User

Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10?

No there's still no Dark Mode Windows 10 theme already made by history. Or even a 3rd part theme, where things are more customizable. All themes there are just first party support not 3rd party. Still surprised no one dare or thought of this?

mancerrss, Feb 20, 2020
  3. PJBull Win User
    Dark Theme

Hello,

I've tried a few things suggested, like repairing Office and the problem still persists. Do you have any other ideas ?

The online version of Outlook works fine as far as the dark theme goes.

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.

1. Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem. - Similar Threads - Themes Dark Mode

2. Problems with Dark theme on Windows apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Dark theme on Windows apps: The problem I am having is that the file manager on my PC and OneNote on my laptop are ignoring the system theme. This has been a consistent problem for months and I am tired of waiting for it to sort itself out. Does anyone have any tips for troubleshooting this? submitted...
  3. Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  4. Dark Mode problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dark Mode problem: My windows 10 is Updated in newer version , now when i enable dark mode in setting it applyed everywhere but not in my file explorer :) , and i want dark mode in my file explorer how can i solve this essuse?...
  5. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  6. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  7. Dark mode problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dark mode problem: Hello every one. I got a problem after update window 10 1809 version. When I choose dark mode, the file explorer is not complete dark, there are 2 line still in white. The words also in white so I can see any words in that 2 white line. Does any one have the same problem?...
  8. Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10?

Dark Mode Win32 theme for Windows 10?: Hi. I just wanna ask if it's possible to make a Windows theme (that applies to Win32 apps and UI) that shows the white background of those dialogs, windows, tooltips and any other else as black, and text, button the opposite. Like the High contrast theme but without all that...
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243