Windows 10: Themes Won't Change Pictures

Discus and support Themes Won't Change Pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since the last big update, my themes won't rotate between pictures. They stay on just the first one. I tried deleting them and then re-installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ssmmnn, Oct 7, 2020.

1. ssmmnn Win User

Themes Won't Change Pictures

Ever since the last big update, my themes won't rotate between pictures. They stay on just the first one. I tried deleting them and then re-installing them. They download okay, but still won't rotate the pictures. One day a couple weeks ago they suddenly started changing like normal, but the next day they stopped again. Thanks for your help.

:)

ssmmnn, Oct 7, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10: change timing of theme pictures?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about setting time to change theme on Desktop, we will help you with this issue.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• From Desktop, right click and select Personalize.
    • In Personalization window, click on Themes
      in the left pane.
    • Click on Theme settings, select the Default themes you need and close the windows.
    • Click on Background in the Personalization
      windows.
    • Select Background to Slideshow and expand
      Change picture every
      to choose the appropriate time.
    • Close the Personalization window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assist on Windows Operating System. We are happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Themes Won't Change Pictures

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Themes Won't Change Pictures

1. Themes Won't Change Pictures - Similar Threads - Themes Won't Change

2. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme: I'm having difficulty getting Windows 10 to keep my desktop theme to what I've set it on. It will stay for awhile and then Windows changes it from "slideshow" back to "picture" and inserts its own picture. How can I get this to stop? I need to personalize it to stay on...
  3. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme: I'm having difficulty getting Windows 10 to keep my desktop theme to what I've set it on. It will stay for awhile and then Windows changes it from "slideshow" back to "picture" and inserts its own picture. How can I get this to stop? I need to personalize it to stay on...
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Background theme pictures

Background theme pictures: Recently when I turn on my computer, the desk top theme or even the solid back ground colors appear to have a foggy haze overlaying the phot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme-pictures/ee564161-feb1-44d3-8976-909768028557
  6. Windows Spotlight, picture won't change

Windows Spotlight, picture won't change: When my laptop is connected to the Wi-Fi, the picture in Windows Spotlight is changing regularly. But when I connected to the internet via a cable, the picture go stuck. How to change something so that I can find a new picture when I start my laptop?...
  7. How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?

How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?: Hello, I have downloaded some beautiful themes from Microsoft. And some of the pictures are just spectacular. How do I stop the theme picture from changing every day? Some of the images I just want to keep as my desktop wallpaper forever ! :-) There doesn't seem to be...
  8. Theme pictures

Theme pictures: When I open background themes, I don't see all the pictures in a theme, like I did when I had Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-pictures/5abb463c-5885-4a55-95b4-5c001ca27c21
  9. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

how do i change the theme picture on desktop: how do i change the theme picture on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-theme-picture-on-desktop/4569ee04-f30a-4221-967f-c98ce49da6af
  10. Theme picture won't change

Theme picture won't change: I can't get the slideshow to change pictures at all - it is fixed, regardless of whether I set the picture to change every minute through Settings or by using the old windows 7-like theme management menu with "control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper" in...