Windows 10: Themes

Discus and support Themes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change the Bing Search-Page image from a picture to a plain solid-color? I haven’t been able to do it by first using Settings and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mal Gaff, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Mal Gaff Win User

Themes

How do I change the Bing Search-Page image from a picture to a plain solid-color? I haven’t been able to do it by first using Settings and then clicking on Personalization since the choice for what I want to do doesn’t show up.

:)

Mal Gaff, Jul 30, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Themes

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Themes

1. Themes - Similar Threads - Themes

2. Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]: The latest windows 10 update was just released. The first thing I noticed was that dark theme is available for File Explorer. I like having everything else on dark theme except for file explorer. It's horrible and I can hardly read any of the writing. Is there a way to...
  3. Reset the Windows 10 Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset the Windows 10 Theme: The latest update has changed the look and feel of my tool bar, apps, screen etc. How can I change the look and feel/theme/colours back to the default Windows 10?...
  4. For those who like dark themes -- Breeze Dark on Linux VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    For those who like dark themes -- Breeze Dark on Linux VM: Hi folks for those who like dark themes : Here's fedora 30 running as a VM with Breeze dark. [img] Now if I could replicate Windows itself to do similar !!! I'm sure there are plenty but haven't got the info. Anybody got any links for decent Windows dark themes I could...
  5. Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme: Hey guys please help meee. I installed a third party theme from deviant art and my screen went black. All i can see on my screen is just pure black. I pressed my power button down for 3 seconds to power off my laptop and when i opened my laptop back again the hp logo shows up...
  6. Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar: version 1903 (18362.10006). After upgrading to this version, when changing theme, it defaults colour to "Light" . It used to be "Custom" with Windows Mode "Dark" or whatever my preference was. But now it does not keep this when I change the theme....
  7. Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing.

Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing.: I use 1903 and the latest minor patch. Since day 1 using 1903, it doesn't display my theme colors reliably. My theme is pretty generic, so is my graphics card. Never had this problem before. About 1 in 3 days when I boot up, my theme is way off color. Normally, it's mostly...
  8. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed: Dear Friends, After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed - now it is a bit lighter blue not like the earlier dark blue. Is it due to some problem in my computer or the recent update is...
  9. Desktop background theme again :-)

Desktop background theme again :-): Thanks to Ruth Buruga for telling me how to change the time a desk theme image is displayed using the registry editor. Can you tell me where the image is stored that displays after the system is started and just shows user names? Thank You....
  10. My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!!

My taskbar colors messing up when I apply the light theme or the dark theme!! Help PLZ!!: My colors of my Taskbar gets messed up when I apply the light or dark theme after restarting explorer with a script in Windows 10 19h1. See the screenshots: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The problem may be solved logging off....