Windows 10: There are bands on the second monitor in Microsoft applications.

Discus and support There are bands on the second monitor in Microsoft applications. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday some distortions appeared on my second monitor. It only happens on microsoft applications (visual studio, sql managment studio, mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Golutvin Roman, Nov 27, 2019.

1. There are bands on the second monitor in Microsoft applications.

Yesterday some distortions appeared on my second monitor. It only happens on microsoft applications (visual studio, sql managment studio, mail application, dialog windows...). I tried to change monitor and this did not help. How to solve this problem without reinstallation of Windows? On notebook screen there are no problems with displaying.

I use Dell notebook with Windows 10.

There are bands on the second monitor in Microsoft applications. c88a5417-ff6a-4437-b708-4e79bbcf1e08?upload=true.jpg

:)

Golutvin Roman, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

There are bands on the second monitor in Microsoft applications.

Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

There are bands on the second monitor in Microsoft applications.

1. There are bands on the second monitor in Microsoft applications. - Similar Threads - are bands second

2. Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.: So basically ill have some applications open on my second monitor such as chrome, discord, spotify, and then my primary monitor will have something else such as a game.However when my monitor screens timeout after a certain amount of time without activity, upon moving my...
  3. Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.: So basically ill have some applications open on my second monitor such as chrome, discord, spotify, and then my primary monitor will have something else such as a game.However when my monitor screens timeout after a certain amount of time without activity, upon moving my...
  4. Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Second Monitor

Second Monitor: Why when i tab out the things are on my secondary monitor. aswell when i launch my games its goes to my secondary monitor and the taskbar is on my secondary monitor. How do i change it so that everything would be on my primary...
  6. Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now for some reason it thinks I have two monitors (which I dont) and when I try to troubleshoot and go through settings, the settings window is now opening on this invisible second monitor.. Anyone know what to do? I'm not that great...
  7. Second Monitor

Second Monitor: using a second monitor the app font-size is so small I can hardly read it. How can I change the app font-size on the second monitor with also changing the host PC. Second monitor is by Virzen....
  8. Second Monitor color banding after KB4551762

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor color banding after KB4551762: I'm getting tons of color banding on my second monitor after today's update. Is anyone else having this issue? I tried the whole "WindowsColorSystem" solution people had used a few months ago but it does nothing. Update: uninstalling the update does nothing. submitted by...
  9. second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second monitor: hp laptop wont connect to second screan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor/673a9e9f-730c-42c1-855a-a35251f3fe41
  10. second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second monitor: does not detect second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor/656e1bb1-f609-495a-9a68-65984e9a9f85