Windows 10: There are no buttons when booting in recovery mode.

Discus and support There are no buttons when booting in recovery mode. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! Please help me to solve my problem. When booting up the system I press "F8" and get into recovery mode, but there are no buttons except two, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeryString, Jan 21, 2019.

1. There are no buttons when booting in recovery mode.

Hello! Please help me to solve my problem. When booting up the system I press "F8" and get into recovery mode, but there are no buttons except two, but they have no texts and images. The first causes a reboot, and the second goes further, but there is only one button without text and image, and it causes a reboot. What could possibly go wrong? How to fix?

:)

MeryString, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, There are no buttons when booting in recovery mode. :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Windows 10 fails to boot, none of the recovery options is working

Thank you for getting back to us.

Since you mentioned that you can get to the recovery options, start the PC in safe mode to perform the suggestions previously posted.

You can read more about the recovery options in Windows 10 on
    this page
    . Refer to the following links for the next steps after reaching the recovery environment:

Update us so we can guide you further if necessary.

Ruz San, Jan 21, 2019
  4. There are no buttons when booting in recovery mode.

Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.
    Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

RikasBasheer, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

There are no buttons when booting in recovery mode.

1. There are no buttons when booting in recovery mode. - Similar Threads - are buttons booting

2. Laptop only boots to OneKey Recovery Mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop only boots to OneKey Recovery Mode.: I have a Lenovo G580 running Windows 10 22H2. Yesterday, after a usual day of experimenting with VirtualBox, I simply opened Disk Manager. That's when I found 19 GB of OMR partition.I didn't know what it was then, and I tried formatting it with NTFS File system in diskpart...
  3. Windows keeps booting in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps booting in recovery mode: While I was updating my anti virus, Windows gave me a blue screen of death and when it restarted automatic repair kicked in, and keeps taking me to recovery mode. I tried doing continue to Windows, safe mode doesn't work, startup repair fails, there are no restore points...
  4. Windows keeps booting in recovery mode

Windows keeps booting in recovery mode: While I was updating my anti virus, Windows gave me a blue screen of death and when it restarted automatic repair kicked in, and keeps taking me to recovery mode. I tried doing continue to Windows, safe mode doesn't work, startup repair fails, there are no restore points...
  5. Windows keeps booting in recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?: I have recently found an old computer in my closet and cannot remember the administrator password for the life of me. I am trying to totally clear everything and start anew but I cannot seem to gain access to recovery mode. I have pressed F11 repeatedly upon start up but to...
  7. Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?

Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?: I have recently found an old computer in my closet and cannot remember the administrator password for the life of me. I am trying to totally clear everything and start anew but I cannot seem to gain access to recovery mode. I have pressed F11 repeatedly upon start up but to...
  8. Laptop always boots into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop always boots into recovery mode: Whenever I start my computer, the windows always boots into recovery mode and then I have to click Continue to Windows and everything else works fine. I have already reset my computer but have no luck with it....
  9. How to access recovery/boot mode when screen not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to access recovery/boot mode when screen not working: My Huawei Matebook 13 laptop's screen is not working. However, it works normally if I connect a second monitor to it. I would like to do a factory reset but the recovery and boot modes are not visible as they do no show on the second screen. Is there any way to make the...
  10. Boot issue the computer repeatedly boots the recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot issue the computer repeatedly boots the recovery mode: When I turn on the computer, it boots into recovery option every time. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-issue-the-computer-repeatedly-boots-the/a6a6d269-4b22-4a3a-a4e6-3c4aa7870357