Windows 10: There are no startup item to display

Discus and support There are no startup item to display in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey guys, I need help with startup item not showing It was started when i'm trying to cleanup start app folder, and now this happened, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AsterionContinental, Aug 24, 2020.

1. There are no startup item to display

There are no startup item to display htlEQe1Jg190zvhpYY2YLni-TD5NyZE0iEZo_5N1SnY.jpg

Hey guys,

I need help with startup item not showing

It was started when i'm trying to cleanup start app folder, and now this happened, i just noticed it a while ago

https://preview.redd.it/ah7yb37g21j...bp&s=76c6bc9b8aecfa8d791449895466dd02328db368

I saw some post and youtube video about it, and they fixed it by recreating a new startup folder, but it doesn't work for me

I tried recreating the new folder in this path (this is my user)

C:\Users\stanl\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

I'm using Windows 10 Home - Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)

Please if someone know how to fix this There are no startup item to display :(

submitted by /u/AsterionContinental
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AsterionContinental, Aug 24, 2020

2. New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 24, 2020
  4. satchmo Win User

There are no startup item to display

Remove Items in Startup

It's easy to disable items in the Startup tab of the Task Manager, but how do I remove the item from the list altogether?

There are no startup item to display [​IMG]

I would like to remove SWFTP and the Realtek audio manager from the list.

I already searched everywhere in the forum. I have done it in the past, through the registry editor. But when I navigate to the key location, I don't even see those items within the registry.

satchmo, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

There are no startup item to display

1. There are no startup item to display - Similar Threads - are startup item

2. Unknown startup items

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown startup items: Please help me removing these unknown startup items , I am confused about them . I think they are some type of malware or something else. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-startup-items/7ef1ebce-26b7-4249-9705-03f9342f3e53
  3. There are no startup items to display; Startup items not appearing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 News
    There are no startup items to display; Startup items not appearing in Task Manager: [ATTACH]If Startup apps are not appearing in the Task Manager & you see a message There are no startup items to display then this post is sure to help you. This issue can occur if the Startup folder or the Common Startup folder, which are Windows OS folders, have got...
  4. Startup items disabling on restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup items disabling on restart: So, I've had this issue for a few weeks now where whenever I restart my PC, my startup items would revert to default or disable themselves. That means some programs that I want to start themselves have to be manually started and this is just very inconvenient. I've run SFC...
  5. There are no startup items to display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There are no startup items to display: My startup in my task manager had been emptied for some reason. I have seen this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-performance/task-manager-startup-there-are-no-startup-items-to/f1933c63-cf8c-4f2e-ab8f-1c7b234c44b4 But I got no Programs folder. I...
  6. HELP: strange items in startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP: strange items in startup: im seeing strange items in my start up list.: NgetAImnRjEo , AflraTXMjFlt , UcdsKxPzwoFX , hpZKtNPlSAec , TNvGEhFAewdM (the l/I are i or L im not sure) I found them in C:Users\me\appdata\roaming each one was listed with a .Cmd extension. Tried google but found nothing. I...
  7. strange items in startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    strange items in startup: Hello I have many instances of these items in my startup ( MSconfig) Steeg Tangentially Serenade Program ??? what are they ? and are they harmful and how can i remove them ? Thanks 114643
  8. Which startup items?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which startup items?: I am wondering which of the startup items I can disable, other than the ones I already have disabled. For example, I use Photoshop every day repeatedly, and I don't know if I have to have Adobe CC in the startup menu. Please tell me which items on the list I should probably...
  9. Remove Items in Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove Items in Startup: It's easy to disable items in the Startup tab of the Task Manager, but how do I remove the item from the list altogether? [img] I would like to remove SWFTP and the Realtek audio manager from the list. I already searched everywhere in the forum. I have done it in...
  10. New Item in Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    New Item in Startup: Hi All So, just checking what's running at startup using Glary Utilities and noticed this: Uninstall C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_2\amd64 Ok, this was not their last time I checked, does anyone have any idea what this is about? Can it...