Windows 10: there are no support supervisors.

Discus and support there are no support supervisors. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ToddAlsworth, Dec 20, 2022.

1. there are no support supervisors.

How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they say they will call me back at a specific time, which they never call back or I get placed on hold purgatory for well over an hour. I have tried 6 times now to contact a supervisor spending a collective 7+ hours on chat and the phone.It seems once support realizes it made a mistake on record that cost a customer money it wi

:)

ToddAlsworth, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 20, 2022
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Dec 20, 2022
  4. Maria Fab Win User

there are no support supervisors.

Lost my supervisor password

Hello,

There are different types of password used on computers running Windows 10 such as the
    BIOS (basic input/output system) password, and Windows administrator password. Other computer models have the
    Supervisor password feature. To verify, may we know what is the make and model of your computer?

The BIOS password is used to protect your computer from unauthorized use. The
    Supervisor password is the second security option for your computer. The
    Windows administrator password is the password used to any Windows account that has administrator level access. If you are referring to the
    BIOS supervisor password, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer (OEM) for better
    assistance.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance needed.

Maria Fab, Dec 20, 2022
Thema:

there are no support supervisors.

1. there are no support supervisors. - Similar Threads - are support supervisors

2. Supervisor for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Supervisor for Windows 11: Hello All, I need your help. I have tried unsuccessfully to resolve issues caused by different Microsoft Support Agents on a brand-new Custom Desktop running Windows 11 Home. I have used Microsoft “Office” since it was released in 1994/5 and had a Subscription to Microsoft...
  3. Supervisor for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Supervisor for Windows 11: Hello All, I need your help. I have tried unsuccessfully to resolve issues caused by different Microsoft Support Agents on a brand-new Custom Desktop running Windows 11 Home. I have used Microsoft “Office” since it was released in 1994/5 and had a Subscription to Microsoft...
  4. there are no support supervisors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there are no support supervisors.: How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they...
  5. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?: How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-the-supervisor-of-microsoft-and/8ab84750-ba80-4cd6-ab9f-75d36998f618
  6. MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??: Please, help about my MSI windtop all in one pc model MS-AF21. supervisor password enabled then fatal error message on it..how is the best thing to do?...
  7. How do I speak to a supervisor???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I speak to a supervisor???: I was trying to update my windows and it wouldn’t let me so I called technical support. Talked to 6 different people and the 6th one decided they were going to reinstall windows completely. I backed up my files and they started the reinstall. My computer went blank and I...
  8. Supervisor Privilege

in Windows 10 Customization
    Supervisor Privilege: I haven't been able to play a couple games on widows 10 because it keeps saying I need "Supervisor Privilege's" and I am on a home computer. sole user and my user account is that of a Supervisor. So why is this, seems Microsoft would have fixed this issue yrs ago....
  9. Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?: I set it up last week and whatever I remember isn't working. How do I remove or reset the password? submitted by /u/ProteinnSynthesis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffa25p/forgotten_supervisor_password_how_do_i_recover/
  10. I forgot my supervisor password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my supervisor password: نسيت كلمة مرور المشرف الخاصة بي ولا أستطيع الوصول إلى بصماتي مع العلم أن Windows 10 هو نوع الكمبيوتر المحمول hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-forgot-my-supervisor-password/021bcfa7-089a-42a3-97ad-91e262522fe9"