Windows 10: There are older posts on this topic, but no solution. Taskbar suddenly move to right side,...

Discus and support There are older posts on this topic, but no solution. Taskbar suddenly move to right side,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last week for no reason the taskbar jumped to the right side. I can move it back to the bottom but it doubled in size to 2 rows. I can increase the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by steveschardin1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. There are older posts on this topic, but no solution. Taskbar suddenly move to right side,...

Last week for no reason the taskbar jumped to the right side. I can move it back to the bottom but it doubled in size to 2 rows. I can increase the size using the double arrows and dragging, but cannot reduce the size back to a single row. I have tried every possible solution. The taskbar is unlocked, I only have a few links on the taskbar, tried all kinds of taskbar settings, nothing helped. I need to know how to fixe this.

:)

steveschardin1, Sep 28, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 28, 2020
  3. My Taskbar suddenly stretched out

Hello,

I realize that the Taskbar is stretched or extended in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and check if the Lock the Taskbar
      is checked.
    • If it is checked, uncheck it and drag the taskbar down
      and check the taskbar to lock the taskbar again.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the taskbar issue is resolved. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 28, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

There are older posts on this topic, but no solution. Taskbar suddenly move to right side,...

Taskbar not working

Hello, there are so many threads on this topic, which can readily be found using the white search box at the top.

Here are a few I've found for you. I suggest you work through these, and if no success, please list everything you've tried and post back. Good luck!

Solved Start Button and taskbar not working - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums
    Taskbar/Start button not working! - Page 15 - Windows 10 Forums
    Start button right clicking on taskbar icons suddenly does not work - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

There are older posts on this topic, but no solution. Taskbar suddenly move to right side,...

1. There are older posts on this topic, but no solution. Taskbar suddenly move to right side,... - Similar Threads - are older posts

2. W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.: I've tried everything and I can't move my Task Bar to the right side of the screen Like W10. I have a wide screen is this is 100% necessary for me because I always have a lot of windows open for development purposed. I need to be able to see file/folder names fully, not just...
  3. W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.: I've tried everything and I can't move my Task Bar to the right side of the screen Like W10. I have a wide screen is this is 100% necessary for me because I always have a lot of windows open for development purposed. I need to be able to see file/folder names fully, not just...
  4. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  5. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  6. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  7. Right side of taskbar is not showing

Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  8. Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin taskbar icons on the right side?: Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side? 182815
  9. Right side of Taskbar is cluttered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of Taskbar is cluttered: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 -15API AMD Rayzen 5, 3500 U, AMD Radeon Vega 8, 8 GB RAM - Windows 10 Education Ver. 2004, Build 19041.1052. From a few days, right taskbar of my system is being messed with the icons on the left taskbar. Please see the following imageYou can see...
  10. How to move the taskbar icons located on the right side of the taskbar from a main monitor...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move the taskbar icons located on the right side of the taskbar from a main monitor...: [ATTACH] I managed to get the middle part of my taskbar onto my second monitor, but the right side of it isn't on it. Is there a way for me to do so? submitted by /u/Popular-Troller [link] [comments]...