Windows 10: There are problems in installing some updates feature update to windows 10,version...

Discus and support There are problems in installing some updates feature update to windows 10,version... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please help me in fixing this problem.Thank you[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SanjivKumar5, Jan 7, 2021.

1. There are problems in installing some updates feature update to windows 10,version...

please help me in fixing this problem.Thank you There are problems in installing some updates feature update to windows 10,version... c47715d8-6db1-4661-bee6-ef84fe58f7cf?upload=true.png

:)

SanjivKumar5, Jan 7, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jan 7, 2021
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 7, 2021
  4. jds21 Win User

There are problems in installing some updates feature update to windows 10,version...

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

There are problems in installing some updates feature update to windows 10,version...

1. There are problems in installing some updates feature update to windows 10,version... - Similar Threads - are problems installing

2. WINDOWS 10 FEATURE UPDATE VERSION 2H22: Is there still a problem for some printers if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 FEATURE UPDATE VERSION 2H22: Is there still a problem for some printers if...: Some time ago I read to NOT install Windows 10 Feature Update - Version 22H2 as doing so would cause problems forsome printers ? Brother?. HAS THIS UPDATE PROBLEM BEEN CORRECTED?...
  3. WINDOWS 10 FEATURE UPDATE VERSION 2H22: Is there still a problem for some printers if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 FEATURE UPDATE VERSION 2H22: Is there still a problem for some printers if...: Some time ago I read to NOT install Windows 10 Feature Update - Version 22H2 as doing so would cause problems forsome printers ? Brother?. HAS THIS UPDATE PROBLEM BEEN CORRECTED?...
  4. WINDOWS 10 FEATURE UPDATE VERSION 2H22: Is there still a problem for some printers if...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with installing windows windows 10 version 20H2 feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with installing windows windows 10 version 20H2 feature update: I have been trying to install windows 10 version 20H2 update for a week now. It doesn't install. Today I have managed to get to 94% installed after 3hrs. It has been stuck on this for at least 30 minutes. My connection is a good 4G connection. Is there a fix? I have given...
  6. Problem with updating Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with updating Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004: While trying to update the feature update, the status goes from Getting things ready (0%-93%) and then downloading (0%-99%) and then installing (0%-20%) and then back to getting things ready (0%). I patiently try it again but the same happens. This is crucial because I...
  7. Problem With Feature Update Windows 10 Version 2004

Problem With Feature Update Windows 10 Version 2004: Hello, It's have been more than a month and still the feature update windows 10 version 2004 is not available in my laptop. Previously, on the update page it was showing : "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We are offering this update to compatible devices. Your...
  8. windows update Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 problem

windows update Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 problem: when I update Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 on release preview I get error 'windows cannot be installed because this pc has an unsupported disk layout for uefi. then run into other problems. I have dual boot release preview and fast ring on separate hard...
  9. windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems

windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems: anyone having problems downloading and installing latest version-1903-of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-feature-update-install/e1bca81f-5120-42ce-a326-cb6c23c24b3c
  10. • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607. Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607. Problems: My computer keeps telling me I have an update which requires a restart. It is listed as • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607. (Is this what they are calling the "anniversary update"?) I don't know which build/version I currently have. The problem is, I have tried to...