Windows 10: there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

Discus and support there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AhmedKhairy8, May 19, 2022.

1. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters disappeared

:)

AhmedKhairy8, May 19, 2022
  2. Frick Win User

Assign drive letter to WM phone

Hey all.

So I've got an HTC Touch Dual. It's a pretty good phone, running WM 6, and I've bouch a 4GB microSD card. When I connect the phone to the computer the WM Device Center pops up.

Now what I need to do is basicly assign the phone a drive letter. Some PDA programs I want to install (from a CD) need that, and in WinXP it had a drive letter, but in Win7 the phone just shows as a "HTC Touch Dual". Wich means I cannot install that program to it, because I need a drive letter.

Any suggestions, anyone?

Thanks for looking! *Smile there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters... :)

EDIT: Oh, and copy the files directly to the phone doesnt work, there are no install files for the PDA itself.

Frick, May 19, 2022
  3. saving letters from NOTEPAD

Hi Ron,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with using
    Notepad. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Do you have an Office program installed on your computer? This enables the
      Clipboard feature to let you copy and paste texts.
    • What is your method of copying a text?
    • In what program are you trying to attempt to paste your letters copied from
      Notepad?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase questions and concerns in our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, May 19, 2022
  4. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

How to change screen settings from black with white letters to white with black letters

How to change screen settings from black with white letters to white with black letters

ArthurHoffman, May 19, 2022
Thema:

there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

1. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters... - Similar Threads - are letters text

2. Some letters and numbers are not working on laptop's keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some letters and numbers are not working on laptop's keyboard: So as the title of this post says , some letters and numbers on my keyboard won't work i.e I can type the numbers and letters b , c , l , 3 but not a , 1 or 2I've tried reinstalling the keyboard's drivers , uninstalled them , turned off sticky keys but with no result. Could...
  3. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...: there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-some-letters-in-the-text-of-some/f30f504d-38fd-4c9b-843f-80e472e12658
  4. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...: there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-some-letters-in-the-text-of-some/f30f504d-38fd-4c9b-843f-80e472e12658
  5. Keyboard not registering some letters

Keyboard not registering some letters: This happened suddenly today. I had been using the laptop for some time, typing in both English and Greek with no problem. Then I went to log onto a website and my b key didn`t register. Other keys also fail to register or show as something different such as an accented i or...
  6. Why some letters are underlined?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why some letters are underlined?: [ATTACH] some letters underlined how to fix it? submitted by /u/zKyros_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgblza/why_some_letters_are_underlined/
  7. Russian ЯШЕРТЫ keyboard. Some letters are not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Russian ЯШЕРТЫ keyboard. Some letters are not working.: On my newly acquired Surface Pro 7, after enabling the mentioned keyboard the letters Ч and Щ do not work. I do not use Russian typewriter keyboard. I have to resort to using Bulgarian phonetic as this is the only other phonetic Cyrillic keyboard. Can you fix it?...
  8. Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters: Hello, I use Mail I use it for my Gmail and I get some emails with Chinese letters. I've been googling for hours, how I can fix that but I haven't found any solution about this problem. I've been trying to change to Icelandic but it doesn't fix anything... Also when I'm...
  9. Some letters are missing

Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  10. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574