Windows 10: There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it.

Discus and support There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently I am downloading games for Steam. I find it the downloading speed is really slow and I open edge to check on it. And my edge settings are gone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by see seong lee, Sep 17, 2021.

1. There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it.

Recently I am downloading games for Steam. I find it the downloading speed is really slow and I open edge to check on it. And my edge settings are gone wrong, from a default English interface change into a Czech language then Bulgarian then Praha, there is a cookies agreement too. When I use edge to surf Youtube. Youtube is not the one I familiar. It appears agreement too. Then I suspect might be a malware or virus. I checked with various anti virus software, finds nothing. There are no threats. This so called malware or virus affect the chrome which I installed on my laptop too. The chrome is

:)

see seong lee, Sep 17, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 17, 2021
  4. There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it.

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it.

1. There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it. - Similar Threads - are something Laptop

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  5. Cannot get rid of this trojan

Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  6. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I cannot get rid of Swedish language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of Swedish language: I have tried to get rid of swedish from my newly purchased laptop, but I cannot get rid of it. I have deleted it from my preffered languages in the "region" settings, I have set up my microsoft account's preffered language to english, I have even tried changing the language...
  8. I cannot get rid of Swedish language

I cannot get rid of Swedish language: I have tried to get rid of swedish from my newly purchased laptop, but I cannot get rid of it. I have deleted it from my preffered languages in the "region" settings, I have set up my microsoft account's preffered language to english, I have even tried changing the language...
  9. Cannot get rid of a symbol on my screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get rid of a symbol on my screen: I have a globe with a circled X and three small x"s on my screen and I cannot get rid of it. I'm using windows 10. It appears to be some sort of ethernet symbol, but I don't know. Can anyone help me get rid of this thing? Thanks in advance....
  10. Get rid of something that appears on the botton right of my screnn

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get rid of something that appears on the botton right of my screnn: Hello, how can I get rid of this, it appears on the botton right of my screen... Nothing happens when I click on it and it is in the way sometimes... Thanks in advance, Best regards, Clint[ATTACH]...