Windows 10: THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE

Discus and support THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am unable to update it say that FIRST WHEN I CLICK ON UPDATE PC .,,< There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YOGESHSHARMA9, Feb 21, 2020.

1. THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE

i am unable to update it say that FIRST WHEN I CLICK ON UPDATE PC .,,< There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070422..>written on

:)

YOGESHSHARMA9, Feb 21, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Feb 21, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE

1. THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE - Similar Threads - ARE PROBLEM LAPTOP

2. My laptop is split into two part .please Help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is split into two part .please Help me.: The laptop has split into two part .The other part is white and the other one is normal screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-split-into-two-part-please-help-me/85e62536-deb2-4a51-96d1-bf3cb8f900c7
  3. My laptop is split into two part .please Help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is split into two part .please Help me.: The laptop has split into two part .The other part is white and the other one is normal screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-split-into-two-part-please-help-me/85e62536-deb2-4a51-96d1-bf3cb8f900c7
  4. My laptop is split into two part .please Help me.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Please Solve My Problem!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please Solve My Problem!!: My laptop is fully charged but when I open zoom for around 10 -15 mins laptop completely turns off, now I had to work in zoom with my charger plugged in. Can anyone solve this problem!?...
  6. I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My laptop is facing these two problems, are this problems could be solved automatically, or i have to do anything to it, any solution, btw i m not so familiar with laptop, any help? I had tried troubleshoot but it shows detect problem but couldnt solve, And...
  7. Two Problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two Problems: First: has anyone else been told their password is incorrect when trying to get into their laptop? If I enter it about nine times it finally relents and lets me in. Sick of it. Second: Has anyone else been forced for months to allow updates which go on for hours then...
  8. Two problems on my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two problems on my PC.: Although Flash player installed on my PC when I bought it last February 2019 it doesn't work on Facebook, what is the problem? I am also having problems with JavaScript....
  9. Two Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two Laptops: Hi, I presently have 2 doorstops - all 64-bit: An ASUS and a Lenovo and 1 working Dell. The ASUS - was downloading updates - off for several months - and rebooted after almost an hour. Now get a prompt that my PC needs to be rebooted with the PC showing an error and to...
  10. two BSOD problems please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    two BSOD problems please help: I get them randomly and I only have seen two errors .. one was "system thread not handled" and the other is video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys and I'm pretty sure both are related to the NVIDIA card but I don't know what to do, I went to safe mode I uninstalled it completely and...