Windows 10: There is a delay when I reghtclick on an jpg file

Discus and support There is a delay when I reghtclick on an jpg file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Wherever I have a jpg file in my computer there is a delay for 30 seconds when I rightclick on it. How to fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stridh386, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Stridh386 Win User

There is a delay when I reghtclick on an jpg file

Wherever I have a jpg file in my computer there is a delay for 30 seconds when I rightclick on it.
    How to fix that?

:)

Stridh386, Jan 10, 2019

2. Lagging File Explorer

How old is your HDD?

If it is starting to fail (e.g. developing dodgy blocks/sectors) you can experience long delays when you try to access files on it.

Regardless of its age, I would suggest that you immediately backup your:
    • Personal files
    • Driver installers
    • Program installers and keys

lehnerus2000, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Why would I want to use the Snip Delay feature?

Excellent! Thank You

Cyberdesigner, Jan 10, 2019
  4. There is a delay when I reghtclick on an jpg file

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

There is a delay when I reghtclick on an jpg file

1. There is a delay when I reghtclick on an jpg file - Similar Threads - delay reghtclick jpg

2. jpg files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpg files: Has anyone else had a problem opening jpg files since the 11/29 update? jpgs wouldn't open until I uninstalled that update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files/10e3a9b6-3231-4718-bbcf-d28e78999765
  3. jpg files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jpg files: Has anyone else had a problem opening jpg files since the 11/29 update? jpgs wouldn't open until I uninstalled that update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files/10e3a9b6-3231-4718-bbcf-d28e78999765
  4. jpg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg files: I have some pictures that will not open due to jpg file, no instruction is complete enough to fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files/f9f080be-6835-4841-8ca6-d4fc33edf4ee
  5. Strange Delay/Pause when saving files

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Delay/Pause when saving files: Hi, since 1 week or a bit more I'm experiencing a very strange thing on Windows 10 PRO 20H2 (build OS 19042.804) There is an unusual delay when saving files that is very hard to describe, please let me provide an example first, then I'll go into details of things I have...
  6. Delay when moving or deleting files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delay when moving or deleting files: Hey everyone, I just did a lot of upgrades to my PC, and did a fresh install of Windows. I started running into a small problem that I haven't seen before. Whenever I move a file to another directory or delete it, there is a ~2 second delay. The transfer window will pop up,...
  7. JPG Files

JPG Files: On my external hard drive some of the files have changed from JPEG to JPG. I did not do this change. I currently use Windows Photos to view my pictures however it does not open up the JPG files even though according to Microsoft it should. I have tried other programs as...
  8. .jpg files

.jpg files: Need access to my .jpg files from a trip in 2011 Cannot even see .jpg files on flash drive I saved to or with PPoint files I created Using Windows 10 How do I gain access to these pictures?? Deadline today...please let me know ASAP Thanks for your help with this...
  9. jpg files

jpg files: How do I find a list of ALL jpg files ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files/f29ff852-90b7-44c2-8b80-3e54545bb296"
  10. jpg files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jpg files: Hi , I have a folder which shows the photo icons on a number of files with strings of numbers and occasional letters ending with file type jpg when I try to open them with photo or another viewer it tells me that the app does not support that file type, both apps do open...