Windows 10: there is a email address which is not mine?

Discus and support there is a email address which is not mine? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; there is a email address which is not mine? when I try and log in to One Drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EddyAnkrett, Jul 30, 2019.

1. there is a email address which is not mine?

there is a email address which is not mine? when I try and log in to One Drive.

:)

EddyAnkrett, Jul 30, 2019

2. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

there is a email address which is not mine?

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. there is a email address which is not mine? :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

there is a email address which is not mine?

1. there is a email address which is not mine? - Similar Threads - email address mine

2. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to: Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-email-address-to-report-microsoft-piracy-to/5b627b62-9671-46b1-837f-67502f4d4030
  3. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to: Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-email-address-to-report-microsoft-piracy-to/5b627b62-9671-46b1-837f-67502f4d4030
  4. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account: Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have...
  6. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account: Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have...
  7. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

8. Verify Your Identity screen shows an email address that's not mine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verify Your Identity screen shows an email address that's not mine: When I log in to Microsoft, I get a Verify Your Identity screen. The first line is an email address that's not mine "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***." That's definitely not me. The 2nd line is my correct last two digits of my phone number. I think someone hacked...
  9. Email account is not Mine

Email account is not Mine: Somehow my daughters gmail inbox is showing when I sign into my gmail account on my computer. How do I have my inbox show and not my daughters in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-is-not-mine/01f42c76-c417-4a4c-8daa-10326a852148
  10. Reopen Account message when logging in but email address shows is not mine.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reopen Account message when logging in but email address shows is not mine.: Long story. Began when I noticed a charge on my credit card for Microsoft purchase. Subsequently, found an email thanking me for purchase and PDF could be accessed from account. I do have a regular amount paid to Microsoft monthly however this figure was substantially...