Windows 10: there is a game i cant buy

Discus and support there is a game i cant buy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by toko moko, Feb 4, 2023.

1. toko moko Win User

there is a game i cant buy

there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info

:)

toko moko, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cannot buy games or redeem codes in the store

Hi Javier,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent the store from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Nick89 Win User
    To many damn video games and not enough time to play them

Lots of the games in my steam list I got in bundles last Black Friday.

Nick89, Feb 4, 2023
  4. there is a game i cant buy

need help about buying games for windows phone 7

Why we can't buy Xbox live games foe windows phone 7 by Microsoft points . Is there any way to buy games by MP please answer me

need help about buying games and apps for windows, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

there is a game i cant buy

1. there is a game i cant buy - Similar Threads - game cant buy

2. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  3. i cant buy x box game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  4. i cant buy x box game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  5. i cant buy x box game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.: I am trying to buy a game with a $10 gift card. On the microsoft store my balance has not gone up $10 and, On the website version of the Microsoft store my balance is $10 but it wont let me buy it. Everytime I try to buy it it says "We’re having trouble processing your...
  7. I cant buy any products

I cant buy any products: [ATTACH] I just cant buy the ingame product i tried to buy and i've been trying for atleast 2 hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-buy-any-products/5805d503-ce45-4f63-9a38-f8c2bbece665
  8. I cant buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant buy minecraft: I am trying to buy Minecraft on my computer and I have over twenty dollars more than I need on my account, I live in Ontario Canada so as far as I've been told that shouldn't be a problem and nothing is wrong with my bank account or my card or anything with that and yet every...
  9. buy a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buy a game: how can I buy the game freelancer game I played 10 years before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-a-game/3be0bbe7-b06a-4ab8-8385-f4020b31e7c8
  10. Cant finish buying in-game goods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant finish buying in-game goods: I tried to but some in-game goods using my MasterCard, and i only get window on which says contact support. I tried to buy same thing using my PayPal acoount and it showed me same thing. If I can get answer till end of this day I would be very thankfull....