Windows 10: There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.

Discus and support There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there is this weird thing on the top of my screen and there are yellow lines that show like fps and stuff like that when I play Roblox and I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by g raisins, Feb 28, 2021.

1. g raisins Win User

There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.

there is this weird thing on the top of my screen and there are yellow lines that show like fps and stuff like that when I play Roblox and I have to turn it off every time and its annoying. There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen. f476f307-b604-428e-ae86-d1193560b10e?upload=true.png

:)

g raisins, Feb 28, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Feb 28, 2021
  4. There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.

full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.

1. There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen. - Similar Threads - game performance thing

2. My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen: My Dell computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen and pings away as though i'm pressing left click on a mouse thus closing down and windows i have open at the time, it does this about 5 min, I have installed windows defender...
  3. My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen: My Dell computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen and pings away as though i'm pressing left click on a mouse thus closing down and windows i have open at the time, it does this about 5 min, I have installed windows defender...
  4. why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coolboyyobro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2mlh8/why_is_that_thing_on_the_top_of_my_screen_help_plz/
  5. Whats the thing on the top left?

Whats the thing on the top left?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/27v2qa467t751.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=ded0ff76d4559dca8e0b2ca695b33cb93e6e3a41 submitted by /u/kolovon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhw2f0/whats_the_thing_on_the_top_left/
  6. why is this thing on the top of my computer please help

why is this thing on the top of my computer please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TimeLordCal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1woc9/why_is_this_thing_on_the_top_of_my_computer/
  7. gaming performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming performance: how do I increase gaming performance in win 10 just got October update os version is 17763.55 any advice will be appreciated thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-performance/939ee33e-5fb3-44a7-8004-ff94d6f24f44
  8. game performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game performance: so i have noticed that my computer cant run games very well. my specs are here windows 10 pro intel core i5-4590 3.30 GHz 16 gt ram gtx 770 2gb games i have been playing dead by daylight lowest settings possible 20-30 fps pubg very low and lowest resolution...
  9. The Gaming Performance ?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Gaming Performance ?!: ok to keep this short why windows 7 is better in gaming performance overall ? blizzard released the patch for the incoming World of Warcraft Expansion few days ago I was excited because finally I can play WoW in DirectX 12 but after testing and sharing the results with...
  10. Could these things somehow slow the performance of my system?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Could these things somehow slow the performance of my system?: Hey, When you delete a file it disappears from the system but the data stays on the hard drive, right? Is there something like too much data on the hard drive? If so, could it somehow slow down the performance of the system? Just askin' because I've been deleting a lot of...