Windows 10: There is a lot of 0 memory files in my recycling bin and now it doesnt load, what do i do

Discus and support There is a lot of 0 memory files in my recycling bin and now it doesnt load, what do i do in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i deleted some files from my onedrive and turns out there was like a million 0 memory files, that i didnt know i was deleting so now i cant delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anonymous&dFarsgLo, May 5, 2021.

1. There is a lot of 0 memory files in my recycling bin and now it doesnt load, what do i do

So i deleted some files from my onedrive and turns out there was like a million 0 memory files, that i didnt know i was deleting so now i cant delete anything in the recycling bin because it doesnt load because of all the files in it, what do i do?

:)

Anonymous&dFarsgLo, May 5, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, May 5, 2021
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, May 5, 2021
  4. There is a lot of 0 memory files in my recycling bin and now it doesnt load, what do i do

problem with loading recycle bin in windows 10

Hi Betsy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have some doubts regarding Recycle bin. Let me help you clarify your doubts.

I suggest you to follow the below link and check if it helps.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/recycle-bin-frequently-asked-questions

Applies to Windows 10.

Follow the below method to reset the recycle bin and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

IMPORTANT: The following procedure permanently deletes all files and folders which are already in the Recycle Bin (from all user accounts in the system) and cannot be recovered.

Follow these steps:

• Open an elevated Command Prompt window.

• To open an elevated Command Prompt, click “Start”, type
      cmdin the Start search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click
      Run as administrator.

• Type the following command and press ENTER:

rd /s /q C:\$Recycle.bin

Note This clears out the $Recycle.bin folder from the C:\ partition. You may have to do this for each hard disk partition (E:\ in your case) in your system depending on the corruption)

• Exit the Command Prompt window.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest Graphics drivers from your manufacturer website and see if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If not, please reply back with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 5, 2021
Thema:

There is a lot of 0 memory files in my recycling bin and now it doesnt load, what do i do

1. There is a lot of 0 memory files in my recycling bin and now it doesnt load, what do i do - Similar Threads - lot memory files

2. Hmmm what do I do now :0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hmmm what do I do now :0: Hmm something seems off but I can't tell what it is... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hmmm-what-do-i-do-now-0/bb8a9229-4f77-428b-9a8b-6b29315f5bca
  3. Hmmm what do I do now :0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hmmm what do I do now :0: Hmm something seems off but I can't tell what it is... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hmmm-what-do-i-do-now-0/bb8a9229-4f77-428b-9a8b-6b29315f5bca
  4. Hmmm what do I do now :0

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. XML files, dll file, desktop. file in the recycle bin and the recycle bin is now corrupt....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    XML files, dll file, desktop. file in the recycle bin and the recycle bin is now corrupt....: A warning message flashed today and it said the recycle bin is corrupted. I tried to delete the files and reset the recycle bin, but some sort of XML files, a dll file and desktop. file was included and I don't know how to restore this. Any help?...
  6. XML files, dll file, desktop. file in the recycle bin and the recycle bin is now corrupt....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XML files, dll file, desktop. file in the recycle bin and the recycle bin is now corrupt....: A warning message flashed today and it said the recycle bin is corrupted. I tried to delete the files and reset the recycle bin, but some sort of XML files, a dll file and desktop. file was included and I don't know how to restore this. Any help?...
  7. XML files, dll file, desktop. file in the recycle bin and the recycle bin is now corrupt....

8. How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?

How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?: How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin? I got a message saying something got deleted and ended up there, but I have no idea how to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-my-onedrive-recycling-bin/c775694c-48be-4726-9b25-d1015b952062
  9. How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?: How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin? I got a message saying something got deleted and ended up there, but I have no idea how to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-my-onedrive-recycling-bin/c775694c-48be-4726-9b25-d1015b952062
  10. How do I access the recycle bin?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I access the recycle bin?: How do I access the recycle bin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-access-the-recycle/5a8bfc30-e51f-49ad-924c-03b337e31cfd