Windows 10: There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them?

Discus and support There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I had mistakenly got caught in the hands of some sort of ransomware and so I had to reset my PC. After that a lot of problems has been seen in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arif Sadik, Nov 15, 2020.

1. There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them?

Hi,

I had mistakenly got caught in the hands of some sort of ransomware and so I had to reset my PC. After that a lot of problems has been seen in my PC.

1. My file drive E: has turned into RAW and I tried almost ten times to format it but the BSoD appears saying either KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.

2. The Windows Update and Microsoft store can't install anything with the same error code 0x80070424.

3. The Windows Security opens but is literally blank. There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them? 66edc170-f48b-4994-ad92-a1af928cfeb1?upload=true.jpg

And I tried solving each of them individually. But couldn't solve it.

Rather the services.msc is not opening somehow. Please help me out of this.

Thanks

Arif Sadik

:)

Arif Sadik, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Nov 15, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 15, 2020
  4. There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them?

1. There is a lot of problems. How can I fix them? - Similar Threads - lot problems fix

2. How can I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this problem?: I can't log in and it keeps showing up like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/eb66156d-9054-4f84-90e1-1f4ee6adaff4
  3. How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this problem: Hi, I have completed the Aptio setup utility copyright 2018 American magatrends, inc by restore default and save the changes.After saving this page appear on my screenHow can I solve this issuePlease help meThanks...
  4. How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I fix this problem: Hi, I have completed the Aptio setup utility copyright 2018 American magatrends, inc by restore default and save the changes.After saving this page appear on my screenHow can I solve this issuePlease help meThanks...
  5. How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this problem: I can’t complete my download , can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/db3b5b25-bf3e-4c34-9417-60ab1b15ab69
  6. How can i fix the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix the problem: Hie everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long timeeven a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating.i need you help please. Is it possible. Always looking for a better...
  7. How can i fix the problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i fix the problem: Hie everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long timeeven a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating.i need you help please. Is it possible. Always looking for a better...
  8. How can I fix this Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  9. How can I fix this Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  10. How can I fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix this problem.: Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh....