Windows 10: There is a person logged onto my computer; have not been able to discharged him,

Discus and support There is a person logged onto my computer; have not been able to discharged him, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to enable all Windows services on the computer. Toshiba Satellite. I would like to make my computer do as it did before being attacked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CynthiaDean2, Mar 27, 2019.

1. There is a person logged onto my computer; have not been able to discharged him,

How to enable all Windows services on the computer. Toshiba Satellite. I would like to make my computer do as it did before being attacked.

:)

CynthiaDean2, Mar 27, 2019

2. adding more persons

Hi Enrique,

You may experience this challenge if there are issues with your laptop like intermittent connectivity. To better isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to log in using a Microsoft account?
    • Were you able to log in before?
    • Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this happening?
    • When did this start happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We also suggest that you turn off your internet connection and check if this resolves the issue.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Mar 27, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 27, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

There is a person logged onto my computer; have not been able to discharged him,

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

There is a person logged onto my computer; have not been able to discharged him,

1. There is a person logged onto my computer; have not been able to discharged him, - Similar Threads - person logged onto

2. Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...: I curiously made an assigned access kiosk account with Edge as its app. After I logged out and tried logging onto the kiosk account, it said that the user profile service and in other tries it said ProfSvc failed and I cannot use the account at all. After I logged out, I saw...
  3. Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...: I curiously made an assigned access kiosk account with Edge as its app. After I logged out and tried logging onto the kiosk account, it said that the user profile service and in other tries it said ProfSvc failed and I cannot use the account at all. After I logged out, I saw...
  4. Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why can I not log onto microsoft and suddenly have been logged out while its been normal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not log onto microsoft and suddenly have been logged out while its been normal...: Hello,I am a Minecraft player and I have successfully migrated my account and has never had a single problem.However 2 days ago, I was suddenly logged out and I haven't been able to log back in with a message saying: "This account doesnt exist". There was also no "Sign in...
  6. Why can I not log onto microsoft and suddenly have been logged out while its been normal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not log onto microsoft and suddenly have been logged out while its been normal...: Hello,I am a Minecraft player and I have successfully migrated my account and has never had a single problem.However 2 days ago, I was suddenly logged out and I haven't been able to log back in with a message saying: "This account doesnt exist". There was also no "Sign in...
  7. Issues logging into my personal computer

Issues logging into my personal computer: I have a personal laptop and it did an update over night and is now asking me for a pin number to sign into my laptop. I do not know the pin. I selected "do not remember pin" and i could put in my password that i always use. Then it wanted to send me a verification code to my...
  8. Why has my password to log onto my computer been changed?

Why has my password to log onto my computer been changed?: I had a specific password to log onto my computer and only my computer and now it has been changed and I can only access it by using my email address and password and I want it changed back for security purposes....
  9. log onto computer failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    log onto computer failure: I had two people that were able to log into this computer. Now only one can log in. condition: user no.1 can log in user no2 cannot log in anymore. With user no1 logged in I click on " other user" and try to log in with user no.2 User no.2 can not login in. User no 2...
  10. Logging onto my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging onto my computer: After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-my-computer/c57b0b4e-5e59-4952-8492-45d33d4d1717