Windows 10: There is a problem connecting onedrive

Discus and support There is a problem connecting onedrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't log in my onedrive accounts, both my personal account and my school account. I've tried reinstalling onedrive, resetting the Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GoAtlas, Apr 16, 2019.

1. GoAtlas Win User

There is a problem connecting onedrive

I can't log in my onedrive accounts, both my personal account and my school account.

I've tried reinstalling onedrive, resetting the Internet Explorer, restarting my computer, resetting the network, and reset winsock, but the problem remains.

The system is win10. Everything worked fine until I logged on to my account on a computer with win7. And now I can't log in win7, either.

Reinstalling system would be the last thing I want to do because I do have a lot of work in my computer.

Every help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

FYI: When I use a new win10 account, onedrive works normally.

:)

GoAtlas, Apr 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 16, 2019
  3. app connection to onedrive

Hi Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What happens when you try to connect this app to Cloud?
    2. Are you getting any error code or error message while trying to connect?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Please follow the below suggested steps, so that you can link your app with Cloud (OneDrive).

1. Launch the
      Book Bazaar Reader app.
    2. Right click on the launched Window.
    3. You should be getting the options at the left bottom of the screen with
      Add a book, Cloud and Select.
    4. Click on Cloud option, select
      Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive) and follow the onscreen prompts.
    5. Sign in with the same user account which is associated with OneDrive to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Add
    and sync shared folders to OneDrive
    for more information.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 16, 2019
  4. There is a problem connecting onedrive

app connection to onedrive

Hi Muralidhar,

Hope you had a Happy New Year.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

- I have already tried your suggestion,

- I have windows 10

- I have re installed Book Bazaar Reader (BBR),

- reinstalled one drive,

- rebooted my surface,

- updated to latest window 10 version, and

- given permission.

None of this work.!

Hope you will be able to help me with this problem

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Amrit

amritgill1, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

There is a problem connecting onedrive

1. There is a problem connecting onedrive - Similar Threads - problem connecting onedrive

2. OneDrive problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive problem: Now where do i start...ok so. I was trying to use the sm64pcBuilder2 but when i ran it says "It appears you attempting to run Builder2 from within your 'OneDrive' Folder". "If you are running it from a Folder on your desktop, then either move that Folder elsewhere, or backing...
  3. onedrive will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive will not connect: OneDrive will not connect and resetting does not correct the problem. How do you fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-will-not-connect/2446f167-dffc-4a18-8631-1423486bc084
  4. onedrive will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive will not connect: OneDrive will not connect and resetting does not correct the problem. How do you fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-will-not-connect/2446f167-dffc-4a18-8631-1423486bc084
  5. problem with onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with onedrive: Hello,There is a problem with onedrive. I have the logs. Don't know how to post them here or maybe i can send them by pm,Regards,Arn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-onedrive/e4935d1b-37d3-460f-af87-beac793e9f7c
  6. OneDrive Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Connecting: Hello, Just today I was planning to do a hard reset on my laptop since my photo viewer and Microsoft store stopped working. As I was going to back up my files, a large quantity of them showed as not having been synced to my computer and not being able to be retrieved from...
  7. Onedrive problem

Onedrive problem: Hi, I'm getting an alert via onedrive Google Chrome doesn't seem to have access to the item, it looks like there is no access to the item. I get a warning to make sure you have the correct permissions to allow the freedom to be synchronized. How can I fix this?...
  8. OneDrive problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive problem: Hey! I just build my PC and downloaded Windows and installed all the Updates and changed some settings. Now i have to set up an OneDrive account. When i put in my email it just closes the window and opens again. What should i do? submitted by /u/SaltyTudor [link]...
  9. Onedrive problems

Onedrive problems: Onedrive is installed on my system but has stopped working as of today. It will not start at boot nor will the icon appear on the taskbar so that I may access the settings. 112579
  10. OneDrive not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not connecting: I am 2-days old on w10, so still puzzled by it. office 2016 and onedrive have been installed and activated. onedrive loads on boot. When I click on onedrive systray icon, the window opens, [img] And this remains like that, now for 2 hours. Even sign in options...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the problem was connecting to onedrive

2. There was a problem connecting to OneDrive

3. there is a problem connecting to onedrive

4. There was a problem connecting to OneDrive on windows start. I dont have onedrive,
  5. there was a problem connecting to onedrive peRSONAL work or school,
  6. problem connecting to onedrive,
  7. problem connectign to onedrive,
  8. there was a problem connecting to onedrive windows 10,
  9. problem connecting to onedrive after resetting microsoft account password,
  10. onedrive there was a provlem signing you in 0x8004de46 access denied,
  11. there was a problem connecting to onedrive personal or work,
  12. there is a problem connect to onedrive,
  13. one drive isnt connected