Windows 10: there is a problem of windows shutting down on its own and there appears a screen showing...

Discus and support there is a problem of windows shutting down on its own and there appears a screen showing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help me my laptop keeps locking on its own and show locking screen i think it gets into hibernate mode on its own it mostly happens while playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sameerpatil1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. there is a problem of windows shutting down on its own and there appears a screen showing...

help me my laptop keeps locking on its own and show locking screen i think it gets into hibernate mode on its own it mostly happens while playing games.

i have

ryzen 5 3550H

gtx 1650

8gb ram

:)

sameerpatil1, Jul 30, 2020
  2. layman Win User

Laptop shutting down on its own

I use an ASUS laptop with AMD A8 4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.9 GHz. It has 4 GB RAM. It is about 6yrs old. Last year it was getting overheated and switching off on its own. So I got it repaired and it is working fine. I have Malawarebytes Free Version 4.0.4.49. I have also installed CPUID HW Monitor. I have noted the Core temperatures at start up 88-90 C. I normally end a session by "Hibernate". On resuming later sometime the PIN writing window does not show up on the lock screen and I have to shut down by pressing the Power button and resume again by pressing it. Last night while playing "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" game, the laptop suddenly shut down on its own. This happened twice after a gap of about 30 mins. I have checked the Core temperatures while playing & they are 95-96 C. I'll be thankful for suggestions to overcome this problem.

layman, Jul 30, 2020
  3. i48998 Win User
    5310b shuts down on its own

How come my Nokia 5310b shuts down on its own? It's a new phone and the battery is charged.

i48998, Jul 30, 2020
  4. there is a problem of windows shutting down on its own and there appears a screen showing...

Computer shutting down and rebooting on its own.

When I boot up my computer from fully powered down, my computer shuts off then turns back on. This only happens from a fully powered down state, not during a restart. So here is what happens: I hit the power button, the computer boots up with LEDs and fans (no POST screen yet) and after about 8 seconds, it shuts down. Then, after about 5 seconds, on its own accord, it turns back on again and boots normally to Windows. This happens without fail every time.

Any idea on what's going on here? *Confused there is a problem of windows shutting down on its own and there appears a screen showing... :confused:

ripsky4501, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

there is a problem of windows shutting down on its own and there appears a screen showing...

1. there is a problem of windows shutting down on its own and there appears a screen showing... - Similar Threads - problem shutting down

2. My laptop keeps shutting down on its own..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop keeps shutting down on its own..: I have to hold press f8 in order to even turn the laptop on and I'll be able to use it but if I let go of the button it says slide down to shut down and immediately shuts down without giving me time to do anything at all. I've tried a few things but they don't seem to work. I...
  3. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  4. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  5. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts down on its own: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I have a GT70 2QD Dominator, recently I did a clean installation to an SSD, it was somewhat messy, had to do it...
  7. PC shutting down on its own

PC shutting down on its own: Hi, Im currently facing an issue when gaming, 1-2mins into the game. My pc will shutdown and attempt to reboot but it will fail to turn on until i turn off the power and turn on the pc manually. Hoping to get some help/answers here. This only started on 20 July which is...
  8. Suddenly laptop get shut down by showing LOCKING on screen and its shut down

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Suddenly laptop get shut down by showing LOCKING on screen and its shut down: My laptop get automatic update for window recently in July 2020 its update 4 time but after one of its update my laptop get shut down automatically after showing LOCKING message on screen, i tried so many time to resolve by setting in PCI Express i switch them off but still...
  9. PC shuts down on its own

PC shuts down on its own: While I was starting a game, my PC shut down then turned on again but failed to load. This procedure repeated several times. I received"Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" error code: 0xC0000022. How to fix this error?...
  10. Laptop shutting down on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shutting down on its own: I use an ASUS laptop with AMD A8 4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.9 GHz. It has 4 GB RAM. It is about 6yrs old. Last year it was getting overheated and switching off on its own. So I got it repaired and it is working fine. I have Malawarebytes Free Version 4.0.4.49. I have...